trying to clean my face up, famb. vol: face scrub

any neutrogena creamy face wash

don't use soapy ones

make sure to use them twice a day every day too

IMG_3352.jpg

Thank me later.

^ i was always told by the fam if black soap actually comes black its sus 

its suppose to look like this 

I used to use this (it worked great btw) but I think my skin has gotten used to it.
I am thinking about trying something new just to switch it up on my skin, but I don't know what yet.

I use this..but the orange one..no complaints

I used to use this (it worked great btw) but I think my skin has gotten used to it.

That thing will mess you up pretty bad if you have sensitive skin. The pink and the orange bottle made my skin look like I hit it with sandpaper

Last edited:
I used to use a scrub but it was too harsh for my face. I work with a cleanser cream from the Up&Up generic target brand :lol: plus this nighttime ointment my derma prescribed.
It took me 6 years of trying diff products to get to this combo im most comfortable with

Wash with dove, the original, not that extra added crap, and just drink water. I do that, and I've literally never had facial problems (except during puberty, and even then it was like 1 or 2 bumps)
My skin is maaad sensitive so I can't put random stuff on it.

if you have sensitive skin, most of the over the counter stuff like neutrogena and noxema will be too harsh on your face.
i know this from experience :smh:

You can use it to shave too (I  use it before I cut my facial hair with clippers) it makes my skin feel smooth.  When done I use witch hazel to prevent razor bumps.

I use this every day with a wash cloth (some times I use the exfoliating brush when I have a lot of facial hair).  Had a lot of acne when I was in high school and this was the best thing for me to use.  My skin got better after a couple of months and I have been using it ever since.

I was at my cousins place today and they actually had that St. Ives apricot scrub in their bathroom so I decided to try it out....

Yo... 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
pimp.gif

^ i was always told by the fam if black soap actually comes black its sus 

its suppose to look like this 
yeah this what I've been using. But I think my face has gotten used to it. I gotta keep multiple products on deck to mix it up and keep the acne guessing

Back
Top Bottom