4 pages and no sign

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Wow so many products

Can someone name a good one

ON Pro-Complex
Comes in a black/purple tub right? %#$% is wack. Used up 2 tubs worth and gained maybe 5 pounds total, half of that was probably muscle. Mass XXX is where its at.
Isn't Mass XXX a weight gainer, where you using the ON PC for the same goal, sounds like you were? Are you sure it wasn't ON Pro-ComplexGainer.

But I made good gains with it, ON products have never disappointed me.

i been taking whey powder and it makes me crap up a storm.

any products that don't require a fan and air freshener at work?

try the workout program called P90X. could work for getting ripped. any 100% why protein powder would work well with P90X.

Try and get at least your body weight's worth of protein from REAL food, and you can supplement the rest. I'm 5'11, 190ish and here's a sampleof what I ate today (high carb/calorie day):
2hecakn.png

I eat 6 meals, plus a shake before I go to bed, and I get about 50 grams of protein a meal, which is about the max your body can process in one sitting.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Try and get at least your body weight's worth of protein from REAL food, and you can supplement the rest. I'm 5'11, 190ish and here's a sample of what I ate today (high carb/calorie day):
2hecakn.png
Yo, where did you get that spreadsheet/calculator thingy from? Is that a website?

Super Pump does wonders but once you stop using it all of your gains will go bye bye. You should hit up bodybuilding.com and ast-ss.com for some nutritionalarticles. With that said, stick to real food. Natural foods are the most anabolic substances known to man.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

I eat 6 meals, plus a shake before I go to bed, and I get about 50 grams of protein a meal, which is about the max your body can process in one sitting.
324g of protein is WAYYYYY too much.

So i just started lifting again too and heres what i do:

Morning: Oatmeal + handful of dried fruits and almonds and a glass of whole milk
Afternoon: Muscle Milk 1 serving
An hour later: hit the gym. 1 hour of work out max. Then the pool swim some laps, then jacuzzi and sauna
pimp.gif

Afterwards: recovery meal, usually that southwest salad from Mcdonald

I do this monday, wednesday, and friday. Odd days and weekend i do my normal food intake with no fried or greasy stuff tho.

Thats what i been doing. I feel good tho. If any suggestion then im willing to consider. I dont wanna get big like LL, i wanna get lean like Usher. lol no%#**

Originally Posted by DCpowder

Morning: Oatmeal + handful of dried fruits and almonds and a glass of whole milk
An hour later: hit the gym. 1 hour of work out max. Then the pool swim some laps, then jacuzzi and sauna
pimp.gif

I do this monday, wednesday, and friday. Odd days and weekend i do my normal food intake with no fried or greasy stuff tho.

Thats what i been doing. I feel good tho. If any suggestion then im willing to consider. I dont wanna get big like LL, i wanna get lean like Usher. lol no *%%*

Your diet sucks. If you want to get lean, take a look at this: http://www.skippypodar.net/Fitness/carbcycling.html

Originally Posted by DCpowder

pimp.gif

Thats what i been doing. I feel good tho. If any suggestion then im willing to consider. I dont wanna get big like LL, i wanna get lean like Usher. lol no %#**
im sorry but that garbage.

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

I need a trainer I can't rely on myself to work out and eat right.
I am morivated enough to hit the gym, throw on my small undershirt, my bball shorts andam95s and i'm good. but the hardest part is eating. When i was living on campus i was good, salads, water, grilled chicken, tuna, etc etc....now i'mhome i'm either in class or at work, hard to try and eat healthy. Me eating healthy is eating subway
tired.gif

^ The fundamentals of that diet are solid. There are some things I don't agree with (drinking diet soft drinks, etc), but other than that it looks good.

Back
Top Bottom