tweed pack 2009???

could it be this? since its grey and navy as well
dz7ymw.jpg

its on journeys.com

So what is the deal with these? Did they re-release? I really wanted a pair when they dropped at Urban Outfitters last year (or was it two?) Might have to copif i find them cheaper

I've been looking for a second pair of the Tweed Hi's, I guess these will just have to suffice.

hell yea flight club is taxin!!!

yup

if im not mistaken i think retail for these was between 85-99.. when they dropped 2 years ago journeys is a above retail for these but it def beats payingflight club prices

Damn 185! Yeah these dropped a while back before this year like someone else said. I remember picking these up for cheap when they first came out.

Originally Posted by magicmike872

Didn't peeps sleep on these when they dropped?

The masses slept on th SB Tweeds (both low and hi). Major deal for those who picked them up. A very underrated shoe.

Just peeped a guy on the cowboys sideline wearing these. They looked good. Should have never passed on them.

Originally Posted by JAYMATIK

Originally Posted by magicmike872

Didn't peeps sleep on these when they dropped?

The masses slept on th SB Tweeds (both low and hi). Major deal for those who picked them up. A very underrated shoe.

I dunno about sleeping on anything these are just horrible Tweed on a sneaker is just tacky IMO But thats just me.

Yeah people slept on these and now they are marking them up. I think they used to be cheaper even at over priced urban...

Back
Top Bottom