#TweetLikeDameDash

dame-dash-my-son-has-cookies.jpg

Lulz @
jordans? Real men don't wear the shoes of another man ..In front of UR son? I'm from harlem ,we walk barefoot like Jesus

Real men don't pass the blunt. How imma put my lips where a next man had his? Might as well French kiss the dude.

Real men ain't use Google. How you gone let another man answer yo questions? In Harlem we ain't have questions. Pause.

How you gon'read the Bible?That's another man's gossip.Matthew,Mark, Luke & John are all Chatty Pattys.

Real men don't use mirrors. How you gone be a man looking at a man. I'm from Harlem I've never seen myself.

Real men don't use mirrors. How you gone be a man looking at a man. I'm from Harlem I've never seen myself.
Sum of my favorites lol

"Use my blinker? Real men dont snitch. Never let em know your next move"

"Real men dont listen to music on their headphones wit the volume low. How u gonna let another man whisper in your ears?"

"Real men dont get allstate. Wat man allows himself to feel safe in another mans hands? Might as well call him daddy"

"Real men dont stand in lines. If i get there and theres another man in front of me thats his line. Imma make my own"

i had to check this out 

"what kind of man eats food? your stomach telling your brain that youre hungry, thats chatty patty.

harlem dudes dont listen to gossip"

"real men dont watch the weather forecast, thats gossip. be a boss and create your own climate B" 

Lulz @
jordans? Real men don't wear the shoes of another man ..In front of UR son? I'm from harlem ,we walk barefoot like Jesus

Real men don't pass the blunt. How imma put my lips where a next man had his? Might as well French kiss the dude.

Real men ain't use Google. How you gone let another man answer yo questions? In Harlem we ain't have questions. Pause.

How you gon'read the Bible?That's another man's gossip.Matthew,Mark, Luke & John are all Chatty Pattys.

Nooooo

:rofl:

When he was constantly calling charlamagne a chatty patty i was dying. What was worse is that charlamagne was trying to wait on Dame to contradict himself.

I wonder what Dame thinks of these?

I know i know, real men shouldn't care what other men are thinking :lol:

How you gonna post something another man post. Real men post their own thoughts B. Might as well call him Daddy.

I don't listen to the weather forecasters, that's gossip. Go and make your own climate B. Don't be a Chatty Patty.

"A real man don't let another man fix his plate. When I go in a Chipotle, I make my own burrito. Flip it & buy the place"

"I don't believe in Mankind, because what kind of man believes in another man."

"real men don't have fathers. Why would u allow yourself to b created by another man. I'm from Harlem, we create ourselves"

roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

My brother told me about these tweets yesterday, and they had me dying. 

A baby boy? Never that! How you gonna let another man live inside your woman? I'm from Harlem B.

Real men don't HAVE last names. How you gonna carry on another mans legacy?

Real men don't have bank accounts... What if your son finds out you letting another man hold your money???

Adam's Apple? How Can A Man Name A Part Of Their Body After Another Man? Pause. In Harlem We Just Got Apples.

Real men don't use sidewalks. How you gonna let another man's ground get you where you going? In Harlem we fly.

Back
Top Bottom