TWIN PEAKS to return in 2016

Yea it was a ball buster.
Not sure I've recovered yet.
Lynch steals every scene he is in.
I'm up to ep13 now and then I'll pick up with y'all for the new ep tomorrow night.

Not sure if I will be able to catch Seasons 1-2.
Have 2 grind Months coming in September and October before the Holidays

Twin Peaks Season 1 is flames.

Glad I'm watching it after the New Season tbh, it's super dope watching a show like this, backwards.

I never want this to end. I think it ruined TV for me.
There are definitely levels to this TV thing.

Lynch, he's got the upup downdown leftright leftright ba selectstart to them all, though.

Every new episode I watch I think of your post here.
The show doesn't miss on anything.
He did this in 1990.
I'm passed impressed, I'm watching everything he has starting with a rewatch of Mullholland Dr. And moving right on to Eraser head, then I'll just knock them out in chronological order.

My man was stealing tricks from the Gods, because this is an outright Pinnacle.

I'm on ep9 of S2 by the way.

On the 8/8 scale, this show is the mold that was broken.

I haven't clicked on IMDB's award link for this yet but every actor/actress should have some kind of trophy from one of those showcases.

I fell in love with ash erilynn Fenn as Sandy in Just One of the Guys back in 85', I was 6.

I couldn't go any further than ep10 of S2.
You see my praise for the show a couple of posts up,well it stops there.

I did some reading to figure out why or how it got so nutty slash silly slash soap operish, basically a joke of a TV series....
https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/05/david-lynch-twin-peaks-season-two

CBS (or NBC whichever network it was on) was pushing Lynch to announce the killer and he never really wanted to announce the killer at all, they butted heads.....Lynch stepped away...ABC or NBC took over production duties and tried to mirror Lynch's "odd and playful and quirky" style and you end up with the mess you had from ep9-10 on.

I skipped all the way to the FInale of Season2 since Lycnh helped out on that one, and to get some closure myself.

So in theory, now I am all caught up.
But what ABC/NBC did to the show is completely sad.

Ask Lynch about it to this day, and you will get him upset, his blood pressure up and he will ****tt all over the S2, like bad.

Also Lara Flynn Boyle being a drama queen on set making the writers void the Cooper/Audrey story line cause her and Kyle MacLachlan were dating at the time. So instead they bring in Heather Graham for Cooper and Billy Zane for Audrey.

Also Lara Flynn Boyle being a drama queen on set making the writers void the Cooper/Audrey story line cause her and Kyle MacLachlan were dating at the time. So instead they bring in Heather Graham for Cooper and Billy Zane for Audrey.
Yea I stepped away before it got there.
I left when Nadine went to Highschool, joined the Cheerleading and Wrestling team, Audrey's dad Ben started re-enacting the Civil War and Leo came out of his coma and got captured by WindamMearle or whoever.

**** went straight into the doodoobin, like immediately.

I never saw H.Grahams character until I skipped to the finale.

New Season is lit, tonight's episode is what I'm here for.
Good Standard.

oh its this thread again. wanted to post when i watched the episode last week (ep15?) but couldnt find this thread. last weeks episode was cool. i have no idea what will happen to any of the story lines, but im all in on this series. the british guy with the rubber gloves though. :emoji_joy:

I bet Lynch is a musician too.
Of course I noticed his affinity for Musicians as actors and performers but I watched Fire Walk with Me lastnight and I'm like, "that ain't Chris Isaak is it, damn sure is"......

Lynch's hairdo says "I play the guitar in a band".
Interesting guy.

Feels like it just returned for it to end (most likely) forever.

Last episode had me hyped, "I am awake, 100%." :pimp:

Welp.... that was... something. I feel like I'm 13 again, and watching Coop asking "How's Annie?" Why I ever expected anything else... well... that's on me for being naive I suppose.

Lynch just did that...

So altered timeline right? I thought I had everything figured out after the first half of the finale.

Sheryl Lee still got that haunting scream.

Where is Audrey???

Last edited:
^ man im so tempted to read the different analyses on the internet but right now i will just leave the ending like that, i probably will though.

the last 60 mins was as crazy as ep8 to me.

the guy with the green glove :lol:

im gona miss agent tammy :frown:

I don't even know what to say about the 2part finale.
No lie I wasn't glued 100% in because I'm constantly distracted, but I'm not feeling that.
No.
I need to do this finale over, this is stupid right now. :angry:

Tammy (whom wasn't super hot) had something about her that I found wildly attractive, can't place it though. I'll say this about Lynch he sure pucks some good looking actresses for his work, most even aged well Madchen Amick (Shelly) looks just as good as she did 25 years ago. I'm a huge twin peaks fan, but I'm with you a-friend I'm not sure what to think about the finale, maybe on a rewatch it'll make things more clear. I plan on binging the whole season soon, maybe things will make more sense.

Back
Top Bottom