Twitter officially Submits S-1 for IPO

Facebook IPO Part 2.

I'm waiting until stocks plummet by the 3rd month... then copping a couple hunnid shares and flipping them in 2015.

Hank, i'm new to this forum, but have been around n-sb.org and ************* for almost a decade... Anyways, just stumbled across this topic and was like whoa a fellow sneaker head that's into the financial world as well! Awesome! Looking forward, twitter still have room to grow?

Got in at FB IPO, felt the pain and sleepless nights, but I'm happy I held on.

Last edited:
images

@yeah you get in on Facebook IPO or did you get in at 20s?

Nope. I don't mess with the stock market because I don't understand it fully. I'm using the app Stock Wars to figure it out though. I want to start building a portfolio by the time I'm 24-25.

@yeah great job on not jumping into something without doing your due diligence. And most definitely start building your portfolio at a young age, because:

1. You have time to recover if things go south

2. Compounding interest is your friend.

Hank, i'm new to this forum, but have been around n-sb.org and ************* for almost a decade... Anyways, just stumbled across this topic and was like whoa a fellow sneaker head that's into the financial world as well! Awesome! Looking forward, twitter still have room to grow?

Believe it or not, there's plenty more like us out there :lol:

I think Twitter has tremendous upside! So many opportunities to capitalize on unrealized potential gains. Their data and news centricity is bigger than we think.

Copped FB at the low 20s, when I should've around 19. This could possibly another FB IPO.

I was able to get in during IPO and later bought again at $18.08. I came out pretty good :lol:

Got in at FB IPO, felt the pain and sleepless nights, but I'm happy I held on.

A lot of people are sharing the same sentiment. People who sold panicked too quickly.

Someone expand my knowledge on IPO? This whole situation honestly, I'd like be more informed if it's not a hassle.

Basically when a privately owned company becomes public by selling shares of stock to public

Investopedia.com is a great resource for learning financial terms.

Good looks, also I think this deals with this topic, but has anyone heard of these virtual stock simulations. Do they help grasp the concepts of how stocks, the market, etc. work?

Good looks, also I think this deals with this topic, but has anyone heard of these virtual stock simulations. Do they help grasp the concepts of how stocks, the market, etc. work?

I've never tried a simulation, but the way I learned was through reading anything and everything about investing....

Back
Top Bottom