Two iPhones in the works?

I need a new phone and have been leaning toward the iPhone 4 should I wait for the 5 to drop or will the difference be minimal at best?

Don't think it's true, But if it is, Copped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I need a new phone and have been leaning toward the iPhone 4 should I wait for the 5 to drop or will the difference be minimal at best?

If you need a new phone right now. The iPhone 4 is a year old but yet is still one of the best phones out. New articles of rumors come out everyday saying August-September time frame for the next iPhone.

If you can wait, I'd hold out for a few months and get the next gen iPhone. If you are in the market for any other phone, for AT&T check out the Samsung Infuse, and the Motorolo Atrix. For VZW, Droid Charge, or the Thunderbolt.

If you need a new phone right now. The iPhone 4 is a year old but yet is still one of the best phones out. New articles of rumors come out everyday saying August-September time frame for the next iPhone.

If you can wait, I'd hold out for a few months and get the next gen iPhone. If you are in the market for any other phone, for AT&T check out the Samsung Infuse, and the Motorolo Atrix. For VZW, Droid Charge, or the Thunderbolt.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

We all know there is bound to be a new one every year. I still find it laughable that people are so surprised when Apple releases info about releasing a new version of one of their products... Right on schedule as they do every year.

laugh.gif
Word

Ive been saying they were gunna drop an iPhone 5 this year since the iPhone 4 came out. I thought a new iPhone about every year was common knowledge?

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

We all know there is bound to be a new one every year. I still find it laughable that people are so surprised when Apple releases info about releasing a new version of one of their products... Right on schedule as they do every year.

laugh.gif
Word

Ive been saying they were gunna drop an iPhone 5 this year since the iPhone 4 came out. I thought a new iPhone about every year was common knowledge?

I def won't get a new iPhone until 2013 or so. I jus upgraded from a 3G to a white iPhone 4 a couple months back. The speed and everything is perfect for me. I don't need 3-D or anything. If they do a 4G upgrade, I hope they won't make it so you'd have to get a new phone.. at least have the firmware upgrade the iPhone 4 users and higher.

I def won't get a new iPhone until 2013 or so. I jus upgraded from a 3G to a white iPhone 4 a couple months back. The speed and everything is perfect for me. I don't need 3-D or anything. If they do a 4G upgrade, I hope they won't make it so you'd have to get a new phone.. at least have the firmware upgrade the iPhone 4 users and higher.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

If it comes out any time between August and October I'll just wait it out (would Verizon get the release the same time as AT&T?), but any later Idk...been getting tired of my Berry.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

If it comes out any time between August and October I'll just wait it out (would Verizon get the release the same time as AT&T?), but any later Idk...been getting tired of my Berry.

My sources (I feel like I sound like Chris Broussard) has 1 iPhone coming out newer design with 16-32-64gb capacity starting at $99 though.

My sources (I feel like I sound like Chris Broussard) has 1 iPhone coming out newer design with 16-32-64gb capacity starting at $99 though.

ot happening. Apple won't design two new handsets..they will keep the form factor constant to cut down on production specialization costs. if anything, the iphone 4 would be geared to pre-paid customers. But i think this rumor is 100% BS. Nobody would pay the cost of a premium pre-paid phone, espcially with Apple tax

ot happening. Apple won't design two new handsets..they will keep the form factor constant to cut down on production specialization costs. if anything, the iphone 4 would be geared to pre-paid customers. But i think this rumor is 100% BS. Nobody would pay the cost of a premium pre-paid phone, espcially with Apple tax

Originally Posted by Jd0t86

My sources are telling me we will see iPhone taking its talents to Sprint.

Originally Posted by Jd0t86

My sources are telling me we will see iPhone taking its talents to Sprint.

phones are outdated...I use a quill and ink
for real though I moving back to my go-phone...originally I liked smart phones...but I'm too anti-social for one 

phones are outdated...I use a quill and ink
for real though I moving back to my go-phone...originally I liked smart phones...but I'm too anti-social for one 

Back
Top Bottom