Two more teachers accused of having sex with students in Texas

Seriously, what's a man to do to get one of these female teachers to give it up?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AlexGod

Im also fron tx and ive never been caught. Dudes is dumb for not being able to keep their mouths shut.

you dont even try to hide who you are anymore, im disappointed
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AlexGod

Im also fron tx and ive never been caught. Dudes is dumb for not being able to keep their mouths shut.

you dont even try to hide who you are anymore, im disappointed
30t6p3b.gif

I think the female teachers get busted cuz some people cant keep things to themselves. All you gotta do is tell one person and it goes from there.

I think the female teachers get busted cuz some people cant keep things to themselves. All you gotta do is tell one person and it goes from there.

April could get it.

Already said it was time to go to Texas in the thread where teacher was getting the train ran on her but it's really looking like an attractive vacation spot now.

April could get it.

Already said it was time to go to Texas in the thread where teacher was getting the train ran on her but it's really looking like an attractive vacation spot now.

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by Demps

I been trynna tell people about these Texas girls.

images

Yeah high school girls and College freshman girls look good til they're like 20 and they til start getting fat and then definitely by the time they're 25 years old, 70 pct of Texas girls are busted. 28 pct are kinda fat, and maybe 2 pct are dimes.

Texas Girls FTL

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by Demps

I been trynna tell people about these Texas girls.

images

Yeah high school girls and College freshman girls look good til they're like 20 and they til start getting fat and then definitely by the time they're 25 years old, 70 pct of Texas girls are busted. 28 pct are kinda fat, and maybe 2 pct are dimes.

Texas Girls FTL

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Why these little %#$@# telling on their teachers for?
If I was smashin my biology teacher id keep it on the DL. 
pimp.gif

THIS IS WHAT IM SAYING!!!!!!
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by trublu86

Originally Posted by Zyzz

more pics of the chick on the right?
Yea, cause theres a chick on the left
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Why these little %#$@# telling on their teachers for?
If I was smashin my biology teacher id keep it on the DL. 
pimp.gif

THIS IS WHAT IM SAYING!!!!!!
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by trublu86

Originally Posted by Zyzz

more pics of the chick on the right?
Yea, cause theres a chick on the left
grin.gif

Originally Posted by plumber E 20

You should know that boys brag all the time and will most likely tell all their friends.  Rumors spread quick in schools and teachers and parents start to hear them too.  That's when the fun starts to stop.

Originally Posted by plumber E 20

You should know that boys brag all the time and will most likely tell all their friends.  Rumors spread quick in schools and teachers and parents start to hear them too.  That's when the fun starts to stop.

Back
Top Bottom