Two Movie Tickets (Fandango) for $4.00 ~ LivingSocial Deal WITH SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS

Originally Posted by JAEizzle

signed up and got the $4.00 deducted but then checked my bank statement online and still charged me $9.00! wth.

You'll probably get a refund for it. When I bought a deal from them I only used 2 tickets out of the 4 (didnt know all the tickets had to be used at one time), and they refunded those 2 unused tickets a few weeks later out of nowhere
glasses.gif

But hey, at the end of the day it's only $4 if nothing happens, right?

Originally Posted by JAEizzle

signed up and got the $4.00 deducted but then checked my bank statement online and still charged me $9.00! wth.

You'll probably get a refund for it. When I bought a deal from them I only used 2 tickets out of the 4 (didnt know all the tickets had to be used at one time), and they refunded those 2 unused tickets a few weeks later out of nowhere
glasses.gif

But hey, at the end of the day it's only $4 if nothing happens, right?

I was already a member so I just picked up the 2 tix for $9.  Good lookin out 
pimp.gif
  This coupled along with my $20 coupon for Leonas from Groupon will make for a great night with the mrs.

I was already a member so I just picked up the 2 tix for $9.  Good lookin out 
pimp.gif
  This coupled along with my $20 coupon for Leonas from Groupon will make for a great night with the mrs.

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Just a FYI:  The 2 movie tickets have to be used for the same movie at the same time.  Still a good deal, but it would've been better if you could use the tickets for different movies
ohwell.gif

images

word just go on a date man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Just a FYI:  The 2 movie tickets have to be used for the same movie at the same time.  Still a good deal, but it would've been better if you could use the tickets for different movies
ohwell.gif

images

word just go on a date man
laugh.gif

^Up to $15 value per ticket I believe.... so yes
pimp.gif

When I last used these tix the projector broke before the movie even started, got another pair of free movie passes plus got to see the next showing of the movie in some fancy new room the theater just built
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^Up to $15 value per ticket I believe.... so yes
pimp.gif

When I last used these tix the projector broke before the movie even started, got another pair of free movie passes plus got to see the next showing of the movie in some fancy new room the theater just built
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom