"Watch Ya Mouth" is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

^ Same here.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
my dude dissed De La Soul. Pac was hell!
laugh.gif
The tracks were decent. Anything Pac is appreciated! Hopefully the album with all original material(no features, remixes, or new beats) drops. I remember the interview when he was talking about running into Nas at the House of Blues. I also remember hearing that he and Nas squashed the beef shortly before he was killed. Any truth to that?
Nas speaks highly about him on I Am (forgot which song) so yeah.

^ Same here.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
The tracks were decent. Anything Pac is appreciated! Hopefully the album with all original material(no features, remixes, or new beats) drops. I remember the interview when he was talking about running into Nas at the House of Blues. I also remember hearing that he and Nas squashed the beef shortly before he was killed. Any truth to that?

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

^ Same here.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
We Will Survive
There could _Never Be Peace_ I have to quote

Can't believe I heard my name on "the realest $$%$ you ever wrote"
We had words cause the best supposed to clash at the top
but kept it brotherly, when we seen each other and stopped
in NYC, at MTV, people watched

in related news... looking over some of those old lyrics i just have to restate that Nasir Jones is the GROAT

^ Same here.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
We Will Survive

in related news... looking over some of those old lyrics i just have to restate that Nasir Jones is the GROAT

Pac LIVED on his songs. I don't think I've ever heard a song where he sounded out of place or lazy. His charisma and energy were unbelievable, and what I believe made him one of the best rappers.

Pac LIVED on his songs. I don't think I've ever heard a song where he sounded out of place or lazy. His charisma and energy were unbelievable, and what I believe made him one of the best rappers.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

pimp.gif

Not to mention his lyrics from 15+ years ago are still being broken down and dissected to this day for better understanding..
What lyrics are these?
the ones just released foo, duhh 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You made it sound like Pac had some complicated rhymes needing to be broken down. Not to say songs aren't praised or referenced but nothing in his lyrics needed mroe understanding. Shh was straightforward.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

pimp.gif

Not to mention his lyrics from 15+ years ago are still being broken down and dissected to this day for better understanding..
What lyrics are these?
the ones just released foo, duhh 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You made it sound like Pac had some complicated rhymes needing to be broken down. Not to say songs aren't praised or referenced but nothing in his lyrics needed mroe understanding. Shh was straightforward.

Originally Posted by DT43

^ Same here.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
We Will Survive

nas was a ****. didnt homie release thug life its mine after 2pac died with mobb deep? that was a diss to 2pac.

Originally Posted by DT43

^ Same here.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
We Will Survive

nas was a ****. didnt homie release thug life its mine after 2pac died with mobb deep? that was a diss to 2pac.

nah noble, he wasnt dissin pac

pac took a shot at nas for the all eyes on me beat, which nas used for street dreams

him and pac squashed it after they met at a concert

nah noble, he wasnt dissin pac

pac took a shot at nas for the all eyes on me beat, which nas used for street dreams

him and pac squashed it after they met at a concert

Dude's gonna come out with a diss song to Wiz and Big Sean next week.

Dude's gonna come out with a diss song to Wiz and Big Sean next week.

Another leaked track.

2Pac - Road to Glory (Mike Tyson Entrance Song)
http://hulkshare.com/gqwqbcehhjhr

I know Pac fans were always clamoring for this one. Dope. These leaks have really piqued my interest in Pac again.

I think there are 3 other recent ones out there too. "Things R Changing" produced by DJ Quik, "Break Em Off," and a different version of "Hellrazor" with different lyrics and beat (same name different song).

Back
Top Bottom