TX Muslim student arrested after bringing homemade clock to school. vol SMH

12036727_1545821502172214_6659411773406912296_n.jpg

Can we just encourage and applaud his willingness to learn while not over hyping his project?

^^^ what makes you think this fake?

It was a setup from the start. Think about it logically.You think that the kid was making a clock in a suitcase? Why? lol. It was meant for people to think it was a bomb. I knew this was a BS media setup when I first saw it. Who makes a clock in a suitcase that looks like that and brings it to school?Mark Zuckerberg and the president tweeted about it the same day. It's the biggest news story out right now. Everyone is covering it. Carry a suitcase looking like that through an international airport, tell the TSA it's a homemade clock, and see how that works out for you. The kid might as well have brought an airsoft AK 47 to school and said that it was a stopwatch. Another kid was arrested for eating a gun shaped poptart at school. I don't remember the president or the head of Facebook tweeting about that. This whole thing was a setup. I know that infowars is not a real good source, but they break it down truthfully in the following link. Considering the fact that the local mayor of this kid's town is known for fighting "Muslim threats", and who this kid's father is. It is obvious.

FAKE HATE? IS CLOCK KID FUROR ALL A BIG SETUP?
Muslim kid's father is a prominent 'anti-Islamophobia' activist; Police knew there was no danger, but arrested Ahmed Mohamed anyway

Skeptics are starting to call bulls**t on the incident involving a Muslim teen being arrested for bringing what appeared to be a bomb to school, and ending up being invited to the White House by the President.

Fourteen-year-old Ahmed Mohamed was taken into custody by police earlier in the week after he brought a device to school, that resembled a bunch of wires in a suitcase.

Mohamed was belligerent with officials and school security, and refused to explain what the object was for, only stating that it was a clock.

The incident suddenly blew up, with Islamic groups jumping on the bandwagon, the media pushing the story, and eventually, Barack Obama sending the following tweet out.

A prayer vigil was even held Thursday at MacArthur High School in Irving Texas. Many wondered why such action was being taken despite the boy being quickly let go by police and subsequently asked to hang out by Obama.
It is also being reported that in addition to the prayer vigil and the presidential invitation, Mohamed has reportedly been offered internships and jobs by numerous companies, including Twitter and Facebook.

Many are pointing out that the incident seems a trifle staged to fit the agenda of the groups pushing to publicize it, such as the Muslim lobbying group The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR).

A little digging has revealed that Mohamed’s father, Mohamed ElHassan Mohamed, is a known activist who has engaged in several stunts to call out what he has perceived to be anti-Islamic activity.

From The New York Daily News:

One of the earliest instances of the standout citizen making national news was in 2011, when he sensationally stood up to an anti-Islamic pastor and defended the Koran as its defense attorney. That mock trial at a Florida church ended with the book’s burning, to ElHassan’s claimed shock. In an interview with the Washington Post at the time, the devoted Muslim said he’d take on Rev. Terry Jones’ challenge because the holy book teaches that Muslims should engage in peaceful dialogue with Christians.
Pamela Geller has also pointed out that in 2011, ElHassan debated Robert Spencer on the question of “Does Islam Respect Human Rights?”

“Clearly, he was trying to score a victory against a famous “Islamophobe” and thus win a name for himself.” Geller writes, adding that “ElHassan has been looking for publicity and chances to fight against “Islamophobia” for a considerable period. Now he has seized it, going so far as to claim his son was “tortured” by school and law enforcement officials.”

In addition, Irving police have admitted that they quickly learned the device the kid brought to school was not a threat, but they still arrested him anyway, knowing full well that the incident would make headlines.

MSNBC host Chris Hayes asked Irving Police Chief Larry Boyd why such a furor was made, and Boyd didn’t really have a good explanation.

“Once it’s determined that this is just a clock or just a piece of electronics, why then the arrest and all of that?” Hayes asked Boyd, noting “That’s very hard for folks to understand.”

“I get that. I understand the concern,” the chief responded. “The officers pretty quickly determined that they weren’t investigating an explosive device. What their investigation centered around is the law violation of bringing a device into a facility like that that is intended to create a level of alarm. In other words, a hoax bomb — something that is not really a bomb, but is designed and presented in a way that it creates people to be afraid.”

At the very least this situation was quickly seized on by special interest groups and the White House to push their agendas, and at worst it seems it was a complete setup.

What do you think?
http://www.infowars.com/fake-hate-is-clock-kid-furor-all-a-big-setup/

The mayor of Ahmed Mohamed’s town is a well-known conservative folk hero for fighting fake Muslim ‘threats’

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/the...e-folk-hero-for-fighting-fake-muslim-threats/

Last edited:
http://makezine.com/2015/09/16/this-is-ahmed-mohameds-clock/

from the comments:

"Tunacrab • 2 days ago
RE: Ahmed’s completely innocent homemade clock.

When I first heard about Ahmed, the kid who made the news for his “bomb” clock project, I took his side. I played with discrete electronics as a kid. I built breadboards, I soldered, and I experimented with early robotics... In this STEM obsessed educational system, why couldn’t the school officials quickly dismiss this scare as a science project? Why did this make the news? I just didn’t get it… and then I saw a picture of the clock.

From CNN: “A teenager with dreams of becoming an engineer, he wanted to show his teacher the digital clock he'd made from a pencil case.”

Anyone with an understanding of electronics will immediately see this “homemade clock” is not the tinkering of a child or teen. It was never Ahmed’s idea to begin with. This isn’t some innocent science project. The picture of the clock exposes the lie. Ahmed did not lovingly patch together IC chips and resistors, as the media would like you to believe. What you see is the guts from a manufactured digital clock, right down to the 9 volt memory backup, and the prefab button board. Absolutely nothing was made. It’s the equivalent of taking the plastic surround off of your TV and claiming you “made” a TV.

Look at the case itself. CNN calls it a “pencil case.”Please. The whole package is vaguely sinister, and it’s intentional. Notice the nondescript packet of unidentified white powder. See that nice dent in the side? I wonder if you could stash plastic explosives behind that huge LED. Why is the lining so bumpy? Look at the shoddy taping and the twisted wire used to close the case. It’s almost as if someone designed this clock to look like a questionable object.

Again, from CNN: “"I built a clock to impress my teacher but when I showed it to her, she thought it was a threat to her," Ahmed told reporters Wednesday.” It was really sad that she took the wrong impression of it."”

Ahmed, you didn’t build a clock. You’re a pawn to your Dad’s political and social agenda. This is all a creation of your father. I’m sure he involved you in the process, and made you feel as though you were truly making something, but you didn’t. It’s a clock without its case. Everything in the “pencil case” was made in a factory. See, a legitimate electronics project full of diodes and resistors looks innocent. It usually runs off of a battery, not an exposed AC to DC transformer… speaking of science projects, Ahmed, why again did you bring this to class? Was it part of an assignment? Oh, you just wanted to impress your teacher with a clock you rearranged inside a small briefcase? Hmm…

From dallasnews.com: ““He fixed my phone, my car, my computer,” Mohamed Elhassan Mohamed said. “He is a very smart, brilliant kid.”

If he were so smart, he’d know the difference between creating a circuit and stripping the guts from a manufactured clock. His dad helped him “make” this, and dad helped to make this “project” look as questionable as possible, within the realm of plausible deniability.

The dad is a politician. He made this happen. Whatever agenda he’s advancing, it just further demonizes western society, and reminds us all to be guilty for how racist we all are. Maybe that’s the agenda.

It’s propaganda."

laugh.gif
 @ "setup". The kid anticipated that the school staff would be STUPID enough to have him arrested for bringing a clock to a school and that this would eventually get him support tweets from Barack Obama and Mark Zuckerberg??

If that's the case, then that might be an even more genius move than making a home made clock. We should applaud this kid for not being greedy enough to win the lottery since he can obviously predict the future.

A convoluted conspiracy theory that ignores the fact that if the school handled this better it would be a none story

And infowars as a source

I don't know where to begin :smh: :rofl:

Have you seen that information posted anywhere else? All of the articles that I have seen only state that a young muslim boy was persecuted for bringing a clock to school. There is certainly an agenda being pushed here. I don't remember these girls getting invited to the white house or offered internships at MIT:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...clocks-locker-senior-prank.html#ixzz3m4c4ggWd

I wonder why? :rofl:

If you were in a movie theater and a white kid with a trenchcoat and floppy hair came and sat a box looking like that in the seat next to you, would you be alarmed?

:lol:  @ "setup". The kid anticipated that the school staff would be STUPID enough to have him arrested for bringing a clock to a school and that this would eventually get him support tweets from Barack Obama and Mark Zuckerberg??

If that's the case, then that might be an even more genius move than making a home made clock. We should applaud this kid for not being greedy enough to win the lottery since he can obviously predict the future.

The kid was told by a teacher that it looked suspicious and he admitted that it looked suspicious.

“I closed it with a cable, so… because, I didn’t want to lock it to make it seem like a threat so I just used simple cable…. so it won’t look that much suspicious”. ---Bombclock Boy

Yeah, the school was stupid for thinking that he had a bomb. SMH.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom