Tyga Unhappy with Young Money's Handling Of His Music + New VIBE Interview (calls Drake "Fake" and s

Man that Tyga messing with Kylie **** is crazy... ****** really out here wifing up underage white chicks.... The game has changed my dude.

I legit don't care if she a Kardashian. Dudes really be happy to be like "I hit the lil sister of the chick that Kanye married" :smh:

Last edited:
Man that Tyga messing with Kylie **** is crazy... ****** really out here wifing up underage white chicks.... The game has changed my dude.

I legit don't care if she a Kardashian. Dudes really be happy to be like "I hit the lil sister of the chick that Kanye married" :smh:

Funny thing is that she isn't a Kardashian. She has zero Kardashian blood in her. :lol:

But "Kardashian" is like a name brand now I guess. :smh:

Isn't blacc chyna best friends with Kim? And Kim's little sister is ******* chyna's bd?

:smokin I'm next up to snag me a kardashian. Wanted Kim but kanye stole my style :rolleyes so ima go ahead and snatch up khloe, she looks like she can throw that *** back when you diggin in her :smokin

Isn't blacc chyna best friends with Kim? And Kim's little sister is ******* chyna's bd?

:smokin I'm next up to snag me a kardashian. Wanted Kim but kanye stole my style :rolleyes so ima go ahead and snatch up khloe, she looks like she can throw that *** back when you diggin in her :smokin

Kim was cool with Chyna because of Tyga

dont expect Kim to be hanging around Chyna anymore

Kim and the family been cool with Tyga for minute. Remember he performed at Kendall's 16 birthday some years back

Kim and the family been cool with Tyga for minute. Remember he performed at Kendall's 16 birthday some years back

What like 6 months ago.

What like 6 months ago.

Kendall Jenner is the older one. She is 19-20 now. There was a thread in general wit dudes beastin

It was around the time Rack City came out

What like 6 months ago.

Kendall Jenner is the older one. She is 19-20 now. There was a thread in general wit dudes beastin

It was around the time Rack City came out

Ah

All in all its disgusting. And if there parents are ok with this they too are ****ed in the head. straight up. Wasn't khris out with some dude as well in a restaurant lately? whole family is wildin out. Got ex hubby transformin to a butch drag queen slowly but surely.... this whole world man....... smh.

All in all its disgusting. And if there parents are ok with this they too are ****ed in the head. straight up. Wasn't khris out with some dude as well in a restaurant lately? whole family is wildin out. Got ex hubby transformin to a butch drag queen slowly but surely.... this whole world man....... smh.
17 with a 24 year old? Is it really so disgusting to you
laugh.gif
yeah, it's a bit weird but you seem really disturbed

Go outside of the U.S. for a minute and you'd end up wanting to commit suicide then

Last edited:

17 with a 24 year old? Is it really so disgusting to you :lol: yeah, it's a bit weird but you seem really disturbed

Go outside of the U.S. for a minute and you'd end up wanting to commit suicide then

Yea it is...technically it's not "omg" but at 24 the last thing on my mind was a damn 17 year old....hell at 24 an 18 year old wouldve annoyed the **** outta me

Yea it is...technically it's not "omg" but at 24 the last thing on my mind was a damn 17 year old....hell at 24 an 18 year old wouldve annoyed the **** outta me
Culturally we are not wired that way. I'm not either but seriously the guy I was replying to doin the most with the "I can't live in this world anymore" act

17 with a 24 year old? Is it really so disgusting to you :lol: yeah, it's a bit weird but you seem really disturbed

I know 57 year olds married to 50 year olds

24 and 17 sounds bad but look at how many husbands in the world have young wives. Up the age and it doesnt seem bad at all.

I get it and understand it maybe because it reminded me of a old pal of mine who was in college going to hs football games or any game and picking up on young chicks at hs as if he couldn't get play from the college he was at. idk I find it disturbing. Not only that its the princible of him being a young father to someone and already digging in the crates on a young chick. The moral standards of it all just completely out the window.

57 year old will have more in common with a 50 year old.

The hell you have in common with a 17 year old when you're 24? If this was your boy, you'd clown him till no end.

Granted this relationship is probably a business decision on both parties parts, but still...

Hip-hop in 2014 is strange as hell.

57 year old will have more in common with a 50 year old.

The hell you have in common with a 17 year old when you're 24? If this was your boy, you'd clown him till no end.

Granted this relationship is probably a business decision on both parties parts, but still...

Hip-hop in 2014 is strange as hell.

This! comparing people with a life long experience, to some youngins who don't know is a night and day difference.

We all know no 17 yr old knows what the hell they want. Hell not even a mid 20 yr old at that. Im hoping this is some controversy thing and nothing serious just to get buzz going (which it has in some since). Other than that I don't see this lasting long. At the end of the day, its their life. There not paying my bills or anything. :lol:

Last edited:
How old was Aaliyah when Jay-Z, Dame Dash, R-Kelly, etc. were ******* with her?

Jay and Kellz had 10+ on her :lol: this ain't nothing new

I personally wouldn't date a 17 year old I get irritated with the intelligence of girls 21+ sometimes :lol: I would imagine she's not on the same level as the average 17 year old tho, these celeb kids grow up fast

Edit: I just thought about this but y'all gonna act like we ain't had numerous threads in general over the years with dudes counting down chicks 18th bdays to beast :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom