Tyga Unhappy with Young Money's Handling Of His Music + New VIBE Interview (calls Drake "Fake" and s

This beige cream pillow fight still poppin?
Battle of the waffles

Mannnnnn this got hella off topic but hancock is droppin knowledge that a lot of people are scared to talk about, touch on, or be 100 about. Where the hell were you at in my college history debate class? Saying this would have literally blew the heads off of some people. To real man, to real.

Mannnnnn this got hella off topic but hancock is droppin knowledge that a lot of people are scared to talk about, touch on, or be 100 about. Where the hell were you at in my college history debate class? Saying this would have literally blew the heads off of some people. To real man, to real.
I just think the world would be a better place if people spoke up, evil and greed would have no where to hide and people would be less hostile towards each other. Think about all the times you knew a person was biting their tongue watching you lay down on the sword. There's greedy people who orchestrate your martydom because they are cowards and know that if the mass majority wouldn't tolerate their greed if they even knew it existed. Anything we do as a community is OUR choice, we don't HAVE to pay taxes, we don't HAVE to want luxury items, we don't HAVE to act a certain way in front of white people, or ANYONE. Every choice you make is a decision to contribute YOUR POWER to something. America's forefather's knew this, they were weak men.

Memphis Bleek said it best "the strong move quiet, the WEAK start riots" (Boston Tea Party). They didn't want to pay taxes to Britain but will throw you in jail for not paying taxes to them. Even though they don't pay them themselves think about the bailout and before that SLAVERY. The only way to justify their actions was to make you hate people who are deserved reparations. There's strength in numbers, I'm suppose to believe a Nigerian isn't my BROTHER, a Jamaican isn't my BROTHER, a Brazilian isn't my COUSIN, a Domincan or Puerto Rican isn't my COUSIN, a western Asian like Malaysians, or Indonesians and Filipinos aren't my COUSINS. But I'm suppose to believe that somehow although whites are the "superior" race and ruled Egypt when it's proof their DNA comes from dark people. Yet they're able to be connected across waters, but all these dark races aren't MY FAMILY and if they want a piece of America they should HATE ME and keep their daughters away from me. But it's okay to marry THEM to whites....they did it with Moors in Italy and turned Greek Italians against Afro-Arabic Italian, they did it in Africa and the Middle East, hell Pocahontas was raped by John Rolfe and held for ransom, she was married for strategy to cross breed into Indian blood. They had schools for "savages" to make them more "white". That's why you have white men running around talking about they're "American-Indian". They had secret societies that took trips and threw parties where they would buy women from every nation and have kids with them to stake claim in that territory. All to push the agenda that "white is right". History books and institutions were written by men of this covenant, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia to push the agenda of global unity between them even though these people have little in common with each other besides their skin color.

**** is deep breh, in order for all these people to be considered white-American they had to sell their heritage and HATE blacks. Notice ever man who has pointed this out has been killed or his life torn apart. Blacks, Asians, Hispanic, Spanish, Jewish, Middle Eastern...divide and conquer.

That's why they'd rather kill one of their women for ******* with us than to see her come back to them with her EYES OPEN...like "wow, all my life I was lied to about these men by my 'own race', these dudes are cool as hell", they get a taste of black life and be OPEN. We don't spend our lives thinking about overthrowing the white man, wishing to be accepted, our pride has been intact for a half-millennium and it boggles the minds of immigrants who bow down to the white man, not the cool white people we know, but the idea of whiteness and the men who exploit it. These immigrant women (including ethnic white women) reach that threshold of illogicality and SNAP, first smooth talk brotha who treats her with respect, has a little money and plan SHE'S GHOST...she be like "**** I look like gettin' screamed on by you, when you kiss the white man ***?"

"champagne wishes, thirty white *******" 

Last edited:
I just think the world would be a better place if people spoke up, evil and greed would have no where to hide and people would be less hostile towards each other. Think about all the times you knew a person was biting their tongue watching you lay down on the sword. There's greedy people who orchestrate your martydom because they are cowards and know that if the mass majority wouldn't tolerate their greed if they even knew it existed. Anything we do as a community is OUR choice, we don't HAVE to pay taxes, we don't HAVE to want luxury items, we don't HAVE to act a certain way in front of white people, or ANYONE. Every choice you make is a decision to contribute YOUR POWER to something. America's forefather's knew this, they were weak men.

Memphis Bleek said it best "the strong move quiet, the WEAK start riots" (Boston Tea Party). They didn't want to pay taxes to Britain but will throw you in jail for not paying taxes to them. Even though they don't pay them themselves think about the bailout and before that SLAVERY. The only way to justify their actions was to make you hate people who are deserved reparations. There's strength in numbers, I'm suppose to believe a Nigerian isn't my BROTHER, a Jamaican isn't my BROTHER, a Brazilian isn't my COUSIN, a Domincan or Puerto Rican isn't my COUSIN, a western Asian like Malaysians, or Indonesians and Filipinos aren't my COUSINS. But I'm suppose to believe that somehow although whites are the "superior" race and ruled Egypt when it's proof their DNA comes from dark people. Yet they're able to be connected across waters, but all these dark races aren't MY FAMILY and if they want a piece of America they should HATE ME and keep their daughters away from me. But it's okay to marry THEM to whites....they did it with Moors in Italy and turned Greek Italians against Afro-Arabic Italian, they did it in Africa and the Middle East, hell Pocahontas was raped by John Rolfe and held for ransom, she was married for strategy to cross breed into Indian blood. They had schools for "savages" to make them more "white". That's why you have white men running around talking about they're "American-Indian". They had secret societies that took trips and threw parties where they would buy women from every nation and have kids with them to stake claim in that territory. All to push the agenda that "white is right". History books and institutions were written by men of this covenant, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia to push the agenda of global unity between them even though these people have little in common with each other besides their skin color.

**** is deep breh, in order for all these people to be considered white-American they had to sell their heritage and HATE blacks. Notice ever man who has pointed this out has been killed or his life torn apart. Blacks, Asians, Hispanic, Spanish, Jewish, Middle Eastern...divide and conquer.

That's why they'd rather kill one of their women for ******* with us than to see her come back to them with her EYES OPEN...like "wow, all my life I was lied to about these men by my 'own race', these dudes are cool as hell", they get a taste of black life and be OPEN. We don't spend our lives thinking about overthrowing the white man, wishing to be accepted, our pride has been intact for a half-millennium and it boggles the minds of immigrants who bow down to the white man, not the cool white people we know, but the idea of whiteness and the men who exploit it. These immigrant women (including ethnic white women) reach that threshold of illogicality and SNAP, first smooth talk brotha who treats her with respect, has a little money and plan SHE'S GHOST...she be like "**** I look like gettin' screamed on by you, when you kiss the white man ***?"

Yo.. damn man! Best post I've seen in a minute.

Have all my reps bruh
One of the bests posts I've seen in a while

[h1]  [/h1]
[h1]  [/h1]
[h1]Tyga Cancels Show After Underage Kylie Jenner Isn’t Allowed In Club
 [/h1]
kyliejenner_elitedaily-800x400.jpg

This next story  is not going to do anything to throw the scent off that one.

Tyga was scheduled to perform at a club in West Hollywood called the Greystone Manor.

But, he pulled out prior to his performance because the club wouldn’t allow Kylie Jenner into the venue. That, of course, is because she is underage.

Apparently, Tyga went back and forth with producers, doing whatever he could to try to get them to let Kylie into the club. The promoters refused to budge.

Thus, Tyga called off the performance. I suppose it’s sweet that Tyga will go to such great lengths to please Kylie, but come on, she’s 17 years old.

what the hell is games old *** doing? homie needs to focus on those 2 kids and not hangn with youngins. This youth and gen is just really lost.

3 kids... 4 if u include his 18 year old gf

wait what!? that's right he has 2 sons and a daughter. but 4?! I guess things with him and the kids mom didn't work? that's one thing I can say about snoop dogg. Might be all pimp and ho back in the day and doing all that but he got older, and hes a famil man and cut tithes with most of that ********. every now and then I see him coaching at his sons football games.

Last edited:
He's got 2 sons and 1 daughter.... And a 18 year old HF he was smashing when she was 17 ALLEGEDLY

[h1] [/h1]

[h1] [/h1]

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2014/11/tyga-refuses-appearance-club-denies-kylie-jenner/[/URL]"]
[h1]Tyga Cancels Show After Underage Kylie Jenner Isn’t Allowed In Club

[/h1]

kyliejenner_elitedaily-800x400.jpg

This next story is not going to do anything to throw the scent off that one.

Tyga was scheduled to perform at a club in West Hollywood called the Greystone Manor.

But, he pulled out prior to his performance because the club wouldn’t allow Kylie Jenner into the venue. That, of course, is because she is underage.

Apparently, Tyga went back and forth with producers, doing whatever he could to try to get them to let Kylie into the club. The promoters refused to budge.

Thus, Tyga called off the performance. I suppose it’s sweet that Tyga will go to such great lengths to please Kylie, but come on, she’s 17 years old.

[/quote]idiot.... "wait in the bus with security till im done"

In tryna figure out what is he benefitting from messing with a 17 yr old...regardless if she's a kardashian what is he getting from it lol...

In tryna figure out what is he benefitting from messing with a 17 yr old...regardless if she's a kardashian what is he getting from it lol...

$$$ (if he wifes that), more fame...

Ya boy French Montana all up on the Kardashian show

Last edited by a moderator:
^Truth. Master of the puppets. Tyga is a fraud. everyone knew that from the jump. Especially when he claimed to be from Compton yet went to a well known suburb school here in socal. lol. This is tyga before YMCMB

^Truth. Master of the puppets. Tyga is a fraud. everyone knew that from the jump. Especially when he claimed to be from Compton yet went to a well known suburb school here in socal. lol. This is tyga before YMCMB

Actually he was with ym then too. But they are both spoiled, rich dudes who hang around rappers and goons and all of a sudden hard. The softest rap beef ever.

only person controlling a Kardashian is the momma 
laugh.gif
She's been vetting Tyga for years though, people don't remember Tyga being at Kendall's sweet sixteen? Kendall was suppose to be the virgin sacrifice, by Kylie went rouge and started chillin' with too many black people. I guess Tyga went for the kill outside Kris's plans.

I hear u cuz son all flamed out now su woo lol. Drake too tho, son went from doing duets with trey songs to tony Montana n stay schemin

Back
Top Bottom