Tying a Bow With Your Hoodie Strings

I do it all the time. Then my friends pester me all day telling me to untie it because it looks geigh. I'm like... dude it's just a bow.

I remember in NY when that **** was hot a few years ago. One of the lamest things I've seen. Seeing a hoody unzipped, but it's tied at the top, lookinglike a cold Vato.

i do it....
just b/c i hate it when it dangles all over the place, and to avoid it being uneven....

Is tying your shoelaces into a bow gay too?
laugh.gif

I dunt tie my hoodie strings ina bow, knot or watever. I jus let em hang free. Bows are gay dude. Dunt do it
laugh.gif

Yo i was thinking about doing this, but by the time i was done thinking, it was summer again in Phoenix
tired.gif

i might do it though so they don't tangle on my necklaces
grin.gif

i thought it was lame when it was ''hot'' a couple years ago just because #$%*** used to tie the knot or bow or whatever..but the hoodiewouldnt be zipped up.. like..whats the point of that?
indifferent.gif

Dudes in the Bay be doin' this, but on a ridiculous level.

Hoods on, unzipped, with the string lookin' like a shoelace in 100 degree weather like it's the
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
thing to do.

They don't even wear the sleeves sometimes. I don't understand.

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by warriors510

Haha i do this. Everyone back home (oakland) does it

cats all over NorCal be doin this...I honestly thought it was just at Cali thing...
Word up. California be startin' many stuff.
I remember when i was like in 7th grade one dude came from over there and used his JanSport alll the way up.
Told me to try it and it's
pimp.gif

I've been doing it for a while now. I like when I tie it though it feels more comfortable.

It's not a style; it keeps your hoody from moving around, when It's not cold enough to zip up.

I do with footlocker hoodies... Don't know where it started but I never look at trends anyway...

Back
Top Bottom