Tyreke Evans involved in shooting.

bad move, worse timing. good luck to the kid. he's a bright prospect.

i remember he was supposed to be a near-lock to play for the Tar Heels a couple of years back. i wonder what happened in between.

My bad. I didn't know you were there. Keep us posted...
grin.gif
Word, I guess that 2nd article was too long of a read, because in that post 2 people involved said Reason was trying to air them out first.Everyone always quick to judge when having zero facts.

smh.gif

Even more so Gunna, it also said that he was only there because his mother sent him to the house for pies which happened to be right across the street fromwhere the victim was killed. His cousins got in the car, he heard a shot real close sped off and as he looked over he saw his cousin tucking a ratchet.

That to me spells he had no idea what was going on, his cousin put him in a bad situation. But this is the society that we live in its guilty until proveninnocent, and even then more often than not you're still believed to be guilty.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Even more so Gunna, it also said that he was only there because his mother sent him to the house for pies which happened to be right across the street from where the victim was killed.

nah, it says that he left his aunts house because the pies were ready at his moms house, then as they were leaving the incident occured.
Earlier this week, in a taped statement, Tyreke Evans told investigators that, after his basketball game Nov. 25, he drove to his aunt's house on Rainer Road with Jamar Evans, Blackwell and Dwayne Davis. Tyreke Evans said they were watching the end of the Denver Broncos and Chicago Bears NFL game when his mother called him on his cell phone and told him the pies she had just baked were ready.

either way, i like the stance you and gunna are taking
pimp.gif
being a UL fan, i really hope nothing happens here. we need tyreke.

Back
Top Bottom