Tyson coming out to "Ambitionz Az A Ridah" APPRECIATION

I prefer this one:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

those Tyson entrances with 2pac or DMx in the background makes me wanna wrestle lions or something
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Nowadays we got a live performance of eye of the tiger and smiling humble fighters
ohwell.gif

This guy walking out with some fruit of islam looking brothers 
glasses.gif

Still, Chuck Liddell 'Intro' entrance >>>*

pimp.gif

I remember these fights from my childhood, loved that Pac beat. The DMX Intro was nice too

lol tyson with the cuffi smh

tyson with the gold tooth and the fade with the part>>>>>>>>>>>>>

that guy was scary. son facial scructure and the way his eyes move, you just never know what he's thinking lmaoo. like a wild animal.

I miss iron mike
frown.gif

I'm convinced if I was ever in a fight and Ambitionz Az A Ridah came on someone is getting KO'd haha

Pumps me up like crazy.

Went to some boxing match up at Foxwoods a LOOOONG time ago. This jamaican cat was in the main event. Dude came out to "Welcome to Jamrock," and the place went NUTS. This was literally right after the song dropped...I woulda robbed my own mom right there on the spot I was so hyped.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Went to some boxing match up at Foxwoods a LOOOONG time ago. This jamaican cat was in the main event. Dude came out to "Welcome to Jamrock," and the place went NUTS. This was literally right after the song dropped...I woulda robbed my own mom right there on the spot I was so hyped.

*Chris Tucker*....................."I said lady put your !++% hands up...........PUT 'EM UP!!"

Originally Posted by dland24

I prefer this one:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Goodness. The pimp smile isn't even good enough to describe the awesomeness of that particular intro. Life would be so much better if the heavyweights dominated again!

Originally Posted by Smedroc

This guy walking out with some fruit of islam looking brothers�
glasses.gif

Still, Chuck Liddell 'Intro' entrance >>>*

pimp.gif
I remember this entrance. I thought it was dope because of the lights and the darkness. Made the intro more dramatic...
but still...
Tyson's walk towards the ring showing only a fraction of emotion > Lidell's. 

When this song comes up in my iPod, I swear I walk around like this '
grin.gif
' the whole way through to reenact Tyson 
laugh.gif

It might be the best, but the most intimidating...

How are you supposed to fight a dude when he comes out to this ??!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom