UC DAVIS Represent

im glad to be done wit finals and off that freezin @#%$ campus...i miss the arc tho

Bring That Bay Thing Back!​

I miss the ARC too. Damn, I got into two bike accidents, one going there and one leaving. Both in the rain too. On the same day. GOD I HATE BIKES!

i miss the ARC too...

by the way, i work at the center court cafe. why don't you guys come by one time, and introduce yourselves. i'll hook you up with some food or a smoothie or whatever! haha

whats up aggies? daym, tripleh, i knew you were from around the Davis area. Thanks for all em FTC updates. BTW, are you guys ready for classes again? HAHA.

Burn... hook it up. lol. I like fine girls.

ANT2 - All white people (no offense), just I hate being a minority.
MAT16B - I've gone to it twice. lol. Never gonna go except midterms and final.
ASA003 - people in my group are eh... class is drudging.
Dropped freshman seminar... lol.
Cla-030 word roots... lol, the teacher hella deserved the chili pepper she got on ratemyprofessor.

ECON 111A- LAME
ECON 101- LAME
ASA2- Cool.
HDE 12 (human sexuality)- Cool. Sometimes annoying because you have your usual immature 1st years crackin jokes in class when they hear the word penis or vagina.

haha.. yes and yes. Don't speak for me Jelani. Rishi secretly knows me... must be the Stockton thing. Damn Mudvillians.

dude jason is my son.

hahah he was telling me one of his suitemates was into shoes.
Slap that fool and tell him to eat some won ton soup hahaha

small world
-rishi

not in class...going to gonzaga usf game. posting on nt
"the Range is laffy taffy, make em duck like daffy
apples and bananas you could say im friends with Raffi..."

So I'm new to the Davis area. What do you guys do for fun and what other spots besides Vacaville and Sac do you guys go to cop kicks?

I go to PkBallr's dorm and jack his @#%$
"the Range is laffy taffy, make em duck like daffy
apples and bananas you could say im friends with Raffi..."

We should do a mini-summit... lol. And I was this close to actually doing a cultural project about shoe collectors on the Davis campus.

we should do a mini-summit pkballr

if you set it up, i'll go

let's have it in the new science lecture hall, i heard it was nice...lol

Back
Top Bottom