UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - FIRST KNOCKOUT ROUND

2ND LEG (first leg in paranthesis)

03/04

Milan - Arsenal (0-0) (2:30 ESPN2)
Barca - Celtic (3-2) (5:00 ESPN Classic - Delayed; why bother airing this?)
Man. United - Lyon (1-1)
Sevilla - Fenerbahçe (2-3)

03/05

Chelsea - Olympiacos (0-0) (2:30 ESPN2)
Porto - Schalke (0-1) (5:00 ESPN Classic - Delayed)
Real Madrid - Roma (1-2)

03/11
Inter - Liverpool (0-2)

AHH no robinho for the first leg
mad.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
. I'll be happy with real getting a draw and bringing it back to the santiago bernabeu.

no Robinho.. but Robben can fill his role temporarily. Ruud is fit for the Betis game tomorrow. Heinze should be ready as well.

add Sneijder to the injury list.. cracked rib, out for a month.

I feel Inter will beat Liverpool while Arsenal will beat Milan (when its all said and done.)

^no its not. liverpool should be handled rather easily by inter despite their cl experience. i think inter is too hungry at this point to finally shine ineurope after they've been doing it for a minute now in italy.

arsenal should be able to take milan. injuries to the one of the illest cl players in inzaghi and a top 3 offensive player in the world in kaka. i kno theyhave one or 2 injuries in the back as well.

Dont let Lyon's 18 straight Ligue 1 titles fool you, Man Utd. will tear them up.

Arsenal has it pretty tough but I still expect them to beat AC Milan.

I got Schalke, Man Utd., Chelsea, Inter, Arsenal, Sevilla, Barca, Madrid moving on.

i think is lyon is pretty tough actually....benzema, ben arfa, juninho are great up front but yea i bet there defense sucks...united actually had easy knockoutstage opponents last year now that is think of it

I hope Milan steps up for the CL again this year. Inter better tear Liverpool a new one as well.

if barca's fab four are all healthy, watch out...but looks like eto'o will be out for a bit..but when eto messi ronaldinho and henry are all 100%, itsfun to watch...also i'm hoping inter goes far too

Originally Posted by aka Quicks

if barca's fab four are all healthy, watch out...but looks like eto'o will be out for a bit..but when eto messi ronaldinho and henry are all 100%, its fun to watch...also i'm hoping inter goes far too

Sad thing is, the 4 of them are never healthy at the same time. Eto'o, Henry and Messi have been injury prone over the past 3 years while Ronaldinhoisn't the same anymore.

mad.gif
I'm so pissed, I was all excited that I'd get to sit down onWednesday and watch a match after class. but the first time I get scheduled to work on a wednesday, Its champions league time. Plus the Televised match isArsenal.
mad.gif
Looks like I need to find someone to swap shifts with me.

But I see Barca, Man. United, Fenerbahçe, Arsenal, Schalke, Real Madrid,Chelsea, Inter

With arsenal taking Barca out to reach the semi's
pimp.gif

1) i was hoping to see El Phenomenon in action but too bad he's injured...
mad.gif

dude may be past his prime but the former World Player of the Year can still terrorise any defence on his day...
Arsenal can consider themselves lucky that he's not playing...

2) and Man U can't take it easy against Lyon...
the French team's picking up form right now while the Red Devils has dropped 5 points from their last 2 league games...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

mad.gif

dude may be past his prime but the former World Player of the Year can still terrorise any defence on his day...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ronaldo was finished 6 years ago, get over it. Dude scored 2 goals this season and you're saying Arsenal is lucky
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

mad.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ronaldo was finished 6 years ago, get over it. Dude scored 2 goals this season and you're saying Arsenal is lucky
laugh.gif

He's pretty much just ruining the wonderful retirement he can live by still playing. I know the physician (personally, he's mine too) who did hisrehab the first time he had this injury, he always said it will never happen to that knee again... but who knows about the other one.

C'mon Arsenal....they got me heated right now 2-0 down but without a significan amount of starters...
Anyways
roll.gif
at dude who said Arsenal is lucky Ronaldo isn't playing..._ please that guy is past his time...he's just tarnishing his alreadyincredible career by continuing to play.
I really hope Arsenal wins but damn Milans midfield is one of the best so it'll be hard. Any word on Pato playing or not?

sick.gif
Why does ESPN always have to shove Liverpool down our throats? Everysingle year they show Liverpool vs. ________ when there are 6 other match ups more appealing.

Oh well, Inter Milan better win 4-0.

Should be an interesting knockstage.

You all know who im rooting for.

I think Ronaldo will retire, being out for 9-10 months is very very long time!

my picks

Schalke - Porto- schalke 1 porto 1
Roma - Real Madrid- Roma 1 Real Madrid 2
Olympiacos - Chelsea Olympiacos(good to see them in the ko stage..if not for long) Oly 1 Chelsea 3
Liverpool - Inter - Liverpool 0 Inter 2
02/20
Celtic - Barcelona celtic 1 Barca 3
Lyon - Man. United Lyon 0- Man Utd 1
Fenerbahçe - Sevilla fenerbache 2 - Sevilla 3
Arsenal - Milan - Arsenal 0 Milan 1

Back
Top Bottom