UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - FIRST KNOCKOUT ROUND

Im pretty sure the Manchester United vs. OL stream will be available at www.channelsurfing.net, Ill check back for this tomorrow around game time.

Real Madrid vs. Roma : It'll be live on ESPN deportes. If you cant catch this on tv, it'll most likely be on www. ESPN360.com
Otherwise try channelsurfing.net

I heard some stat that no French team has beaten Man U at Old Trafford in the last 10 CL matches. I don't know how many years this spans back, butit's a nice stat to have (and maybe motivation to break if you're an OL fan).

Peace
F Sharp005

mad.gif
Going to miss every game today and tomorrow.

channelsurfing.net if you cant get the games at home.

I dont like Arsenal, but they are a joy to watch, just carving Milan open. They need to pull the trigger quicker sometimes though.

Arsenal's lingering problem (for a long time now) has been their lack of a killer instinct.

Adebayor has been great this season. I cant believe this is the same mediocre guy from last year. Hes the MotM for me.

Scrappy goal by Cristiano... Arsenal looking stronger in the first half, Milan needs to step it up...

Great first half.. Milan dominated the beginning but its been all Arsenal ever since. Arsenal are the hungrier side.

^ Don't be fooled Adebayor is Kanu V.2 not Henry V.2.

He has had a pretty good season thus far though.

United getting it done as expected.

What happened to Messi? I'm going back and fourth from Espn2 and Deported and heard he's injured? Can anyone please inform me . Thanks.

he was tackled, the defender got his leg. Its a bruised/sprained ankle at least

I wouldnt be surprised if it turns out to another muscle injury. I believe he left in tears.

early reports suggest he'll be out for a month.. They say its the same injury that happened to him vs. Valencia (which kept him out for a month and a half)

Edit: Arsenal are knockin. SOMEONE finish, gah.

DEIVID!!!! DEIVID!!!! HE JUST SCORED HIS SECOND GOAL IN THE 79TH MINUTE! FENER IS RIGHT BACK IN IT PLAYING WITHOUT R. CARLOS. 3-2!

I've seen plently of people bash Walcott but he's improving and he's still only 19-20, give him some time and he'll be a great asset to Arsenaland their offense.

It's pathetic that Milan couldn't score one goal against that arsenal defense... Good play and effort by Arsenal, gooners deserved to go through.

Back
Top Bottom