UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - QUARTERFINALS

rooney
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by xblaze23

How on earth did we lose to these guys.. lol
smh.gif

Because you suck. A lot.

The Schalke - Barca ref is TERRIBLE. Giving Barca the benefit of the doubt every damn time, it's amazing.

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by xblaze23

yawn

as long as we're better than Barcelona.

I'm far from a Barca fan... but how can you say that? They'll be in the Semis...

I think he's talking about the league...

Ronaldo can't stop scoring baby!!!

omfg !!!!

The heineken commercial said "Enjoyed in May Pen, Jamaica"

thats my home, its only 30,000 people there....thank you Heineken !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt say you were. But, are you serious? Celtic in the knockout round is such an easy draw. Schalke now is also fun in comparison to the other clubs.

At the end of the day, Real Madrid wasnt prepared to win this competition due to lack of depth. Still, If we had faced Celtic, we would be in the Semi's.

Edit: and yes, I was referring to the the overall performance through 07-08 thus far.

Originally Posted by Gettin It Crackin

ManU didn't earn that 2-0 victory...

Word, and ain't no way Roma is about to blast Manchester with 3 goals... (who knows, maybe they'll one up them and score 8
roll.gif
)

I really hope Fener wins tommorow

Vucinic deserved a goal in that match, but didnt have much help, Man UTD got lucky and came out 2-0

Someone make a Team Fenerbahce sig.

I dont know one player on their team but I'll be their biggest supporter tomorrow afternoon
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Someone make a Team Fenerbahce sig.

I dont know one player on their team but I'll be their biggest supporter tomorrow afternoon
pimp.gif

Nah, we don't wanna jinx them. I used to have a Galatasaray sig for a little while since I'm a huge GS supporter, but I stopped using it. Yes,Fener and GS both hate each other, but you know I gotta show love for my country and support any Turkish team playing in an international game, especially whenthe stakes are like this. Ironically, quite a few Galatasaray supporters are rooting for Fenerbahce, as odd as that sounds. I didn't think I would'veever seen it with my own two eyes.
Tevez, you've never heard of Roberto Carlos?
laugh.gif
Nah, but seriously, keep an eye on Alex (He's the one whostarted the resurrection of Fenerbahce when he came to the team in '04. Also, he's been the MVP of the Turkish Super League three times in the threeyears he's been on FB, he's trying to make it four years in a row this year.), Deivid (He is the reason they beat Sevilla), and Kezman.

I really hope I can find a way to watch the game tomorrow. I wasn't able to view their game against Sevilla online on those posted sites. I'm soeager...

laugh.gif
Yeah I know Roberto Carlos plays for Fener but I ignored him for areason.

Wasn't Anelka beasting with Fener a couple of years ago? I remember a co-worker showing up pissed off because Fener blew the league title in the last gameof the season
laugh.gif

I've never been a fan of Kezman (Something I share in common with Chelsea fans) but hopefully he scores a double hat trick in the 1st half tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Gettin It Crackin

ManU didn't earn that 2-0 victory...
as much as I am a manu fan, Roma did played much better and were coming out strong in the beginning. We won by luck.

not watchin, but OG by Deivid according to Soccernet... hmmmm...

'Pool seems to be having the upperhand... but only slightly...

Back
Top Bottom