?uestlove vs. Travis Barker

Carter Beauford FTW
grin.gif
DMB is one of my favorite bands and all...but IDK

It was good. Probaley would be waaayyy better if I were there. My favorite drummer is steve gadd btw.

Joey Baron, Dave Lambardo, Terry Bozzio, Danny Hafeitz, Ches Smith> Questlove + Danny Carey + Travis Barker. It's not even close.

^ I mean yeah... but they're also not hip-hop drummers, so the comparison/argument is ehhh

Originally Posted by CruThik3

Joey Baron, Dave Lambardo, Terry Bozzio, Danny Hafeitz, Ches Smith> Questlove + Danny Carey + Travis Barker. It's not even close.
Erroneous, Danny Carey owns all. Here's a better, much more acurate inequality...

Me > You.

- Tical.

^
roll.gif
Originally Posted by CruThik3

Erroneous, Danny Carey owns all. Here's a better, much more acurate inequality...

Me > You.
Dude, you need to slow up on the Tool stannery. Carey's all right, but Lambardo alone #!%@% all over anything he's done, and I'm noteven going to touch the rest of CruThik's list.

Oh, and since we're all in here.

Can we get a team percussion going on? I call Pert.

Can anyone make sigs?/ Is anyone down?

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

lol no way Lombardo is better than Danny Carey

He knows what's up.

Mace, you need to step your Tool stannery up because they own in every aspect of music. Own I tell you. Own.

- Tical.

Mace, you need to step your Tool stannery up because they own in every aspect of music. Own I tell you. Own.
roll.gif

I gotta give it to you, you're consistent as hell.

Back
Top Bottom