UFO shotdown over Alaska

I’m not falling for this bluff, it’s a distraction for all of society.
There's a part of me that is always skeptical of the governments intentions. So when they say there are no UFO's, I feel like they're hiding them. And when they say there ARE UFO's, I feel like it's a form of misinformation to keep our adversary countries second guessing our technology capabilities. It's a toxic relationship.

I very much doubt that there's actual proof of aliens. I absolutely believe that aliens are out there but you mean to tell me they've been visiting us without doing anything? Come on now.
That being said, there are some declassified reports about objects appearing on radar and moving in ways that appear above the capacity of what is known.

If anything, I think these so-called 'UFOs' are just experimental military tech.

Or space bending could really be possibility with other life being out there who understand the technology. So going from point A to point B might be faster for them if they able to bend space with whatever technology is out there. And for those who said why would they wanna visit us and not other places? There's probably trillions of intelligent life form out there in this big universe, we are just another 1 out of billions possible being out there that are exploring space as well.

again even if space bending is real and they have far superior tech why waste your time coming here to get what nothing? a picture? you can bend time but cant tell there is nothing on earth you need with that tech? but you came anyways and didnt even do anything but play with a cow lol

so you telling me there arent any space cowboys out there or mandalorians with ill intent??? they all just travellers looking around :lol:

These comments after the hearing give me "the greatest trick the devil pulled was convincing the world he doesnt exist" vibes. I say this because theres been so much disinformation the past few decades they made everyone super wary about anything ufo related. And now no one cares and just dismisses aliens. I believe these whistleblowers and that there is something extraterrestrial going on. There's just been so many cases all over the world throughout history, no one can tell me they've all been fake. Or maybe I just always wanted to believe, and always will
25134902032_eeefe6b009_c.jpg

Last edited:
Friendly reminder "UFO" and "extraterrestrial" doesn't necessarily mean aliens.

I very much doubt that there's actual proof of aliens. I absolutely believe that aliens are out there but you mean to tell me they've been visiting us without doing anything? Come on now.
That being said, there are some declassified reports about objects appearing on radar and moving in ways that appear above the capacity of what is known.

If anything, I think these so-called 'UFOs' are just experimental military tech.

Why is there an assumption they aren't doing anything? (If they are in fact here)

We wouldn't know either way but how do we know they haven't assimilated into society and are living among us?

How do we know they haven't spearheaded certain technological advancements we've seen throughout our history?

I just wouldn't rule anything out.

Not to be a jerk but extraterrestrial means not of the planet Earth.

Alien (in this context) means not from the planet earth.

What context can ET be used where it doesn't mean Alien?

I come in peace..

Not to be a jerk but extraterrestrial means not of the planet Earth.

Alien (in this context) means not from the planet earth.

What context can ET be used where it doesn't mean Alien?

I come in peace..
Right, if a unidentified flying object fell from out of the atmosphere, technically it is extraterrestrial, but that doesn't automatically mean it originated from outer space. In reality, the odds of it originating from outer space are very, very slim. Not impossible tho.

Right, if a unidentified flying object fell from out of the atmosphere, technically it is extraterrestrial, but that doesn't automatically mean it originated from outer space. In reality, the odds of it originating from outer space are very, very slim. Not impossible tho.
I don't think that's how it works, it's only deemed extra terrestrial after the UFO is evaluated.

I don't think that's how it works, it's only deemed extra terrestrial after the UFO is evaluated.
Thats assuming we catch it. We are talking about the US military. They're hyper literal. That's why they stop even calling them "UFO's". Everyone's mind goes directly to aliens. If it was seen at a higher altitude than normal, it came from out of the atmosphere or possibly have the capability to leave the atmosphere. Based on the info they have, what else are they going to call it? All Im saying is this isnt a movie, this aint a comic book, we arent in a simulation....calm down. The most logical explanation is usually the most probable explanation. IMO, all this is really about worrying if China or Russia is spying or out tech-ing us. God forbid people actually figure we actually mid as hell as a nation.

Thats assuming we catch it. We are talking about the US military. They're hyper literal. That's why they stop even calling them "UFO's". Everyone's mind goes directly to aliens. If it was seen at a higher altitude than normal, it came from out of the atmosphere or possibly have the capability to leave the atmosphere. Based on the info they have, what else are they going to call it? All Im saying is this isnt a movie, this aint a comic book, we arent in a simulation....calm down. The most logical explanation is usually the most probable explanation. IMO, all this is really about worrying if China or Russia is spying or out tech-ing us. God forbid people actually figure we actually mid as hell as a nation.
I was actually just referring to the term extra terrestrial and how I thought you were using the term in the wrong context. I could be wrong tho.

again even if space bending is real and they have far superior tech why waste your time coming here to get what nothing? a picture? you can bend time but cant tell there is nothing on earth you need with that tech? but you came anyways and didnt even do anything but play with a cow lol

so you telling me there arent any space cowboys out there or mandalorians with ill intent??? they all just travellers looking around :lol:
Or we could be part of the higher intelligent species experiment for thousands of years!? If anything we coulda been an hybrid species from a different planet. The universe is so big and old that we have no understanding of it all. There been art painting and mythical stories telling in every culture about GOD like being that been flying around for thousands of years.. During that time, we call them Gods but what if they are just more advance species from another planet far from ours etc.. It be actually very likely that we are the only intelligent being in this universe is all im saying. With how big it is, the odds only make sense that there's many others out there and im not talking about couple thousands . I believe there's billions if different lifeforms if anything, some more advance some probably still caveman etc. Unless you believe God created us to be super special and there's nothing else but that lol

One can witness an Unidentified Flying Object without necessarily witnessing aliens.

One can see what appears to be a flying object which they can not identify...
that could be a bunch of things like unfamiliar natural meteorological phenomenon, etc.

But, if one asks if you believe in UFOs it's often code for "Do you believe in aliens...
the kind that visit us?" and they may not even realize it.

Back
Top Bottom