Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

Boyfriend worked himself into a serious shoot answering the door like that. :lol:

Then again he already worked himself into a shoot being with that mewling cow in the first place.

Trust me SHE’S taking care of him. Providing him as much dope and head that his heart desires :lol: :lol:.

He drops her off and picks her up from work while he’s in the crib cozy

Last edited:
She knew **** hit the fan once she heard grandma’s tone and saw lil man recording.

IMG_6150.png

Isn’t it the standard for retailers to encourage employees to not obstruct individuals from stealing because of the civil liability they could face if the thief is injured?

So even if there have been kids stealing in the store previously, she could’ve simply followed protocol, called the police, filed the report, and kept it moving. These corporations have percentages of loss already accounted for in their budgets.

Ol’ girl let her prejudice show and will probably end up losing her job as a result.

Send this to TizzyEnt on YouTube!

Heck, he probably already got it sent and is working on it.

I didn't like the Taser video but not because of the people getting what they deserved. I didn't like it because look how the officers had their tazers ready to go and not their guns. I'm sure if black folks were involved a gun would've been used. I also believe that if the Walgreens situation is ended with the cops getting called those young men and their nana would be roughed up and possibly killed.

i was at the movies a few weeks ago
a white dude comes to the register while im ordering he interrupts and is like hey seat 105 in theater 8 has been broken for weeks is anyone going to fix it
to mess with him i was like actually i was sitting in that seat a few days ago it was perfectly fine
and my buddy is like yeah i remember that he turns to the white dude andis like why are u being a male karen?
and we all laugh
and then hes like actually ur a kevin stop being a kevin
poor dude felt kinda dumb and i laughed so hard bruh :lol:

Back
Top Bottom