UN-CANCELLED...Oh My, Air Unlimited Retro Is On the Way...

View media item 2263286

They're back!

They're called the ultramarines now.

That's strange considering Nike's ultramarine color is bright royal blue. I would've thought an "ultramarine" would be the Grant Hills. Hmmm.

Peace,
J
I got promoted at work, so a lot of the time I spent being able to go through catalogs/release dates got redirected to my job. If I can find anything out, I'll be sure to post, but I'd say these are a "Spring" release.

Peace,
J

As always thanks much! Congrats on your promotion!

Just picked up the trip black pair off eastbay for a bill. I had the ultramarine back when I was in high school some 20 years ago. Happy to have these again.

Need help.  So these are available on undefeated but cant seem to find them anywhere else.  Is this a QS or am I missing something.  Will they/do they have an official release day.  Sorry for the dumb question.

It's almost gotta be a QS. This is the first I've heard/seen of it anywhere. They'll pop up in a few more spots eventually. I'm betting Undefeated just got theirs and immediately threw them out for sale.

Peace,
J

It's almost gotta be a QS. This is the first I've heard/seen of it anywhere. They'll pop up in a few more spots eventually. I'm betting Undefeated just got theirs and immediately threw them out for sale.

Peace,
J
  Cool then,  just wait and see what happens.  Want these bad.  Thanks.

ordered mine from cityblue. i've been waiting for this for a long time.:D definitely will buy another on GR. :smokin

for those that have them, think they're good enough to hoop in?

considering it's '90s tech and all.....

Yes indeed. Even though it's old-school technology the midsole material is completely updated.
Agree. Not only that, but you can hoop in any remake/retro of any shoe from that era. The tech might not be as nice, but that doesn't mean you can't do it or it's dangerous or anything. It's just personal preference on whether the newest tech is important to you or not.

Last edited:
received my webber's today. had the og back in 94. these are lo key my top 3 pick up this year. so dope on foot.

I'm gonna run into the local City Blue tomorrow (hopefully) and see if they have the Slates in store. If so, instant buy!!! [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

received my webber's today. had the og back in 94. these are lo key my top 3 pick up this year. so dope on foot.

Hey buddy, just want to confirm that these are TTS? And by any chance, did you take any on feet shots? Thanks for your help.

Back
Top Bottom