Uncle Martian bootleg of Under Armour vol Chinese did it again

Again I ask is it actually bootleg apple product? People online say it apple product they just ain't a licensed retailer.

people saying it looks and works just like it but its bootleg. if it does everything you need it to why the hell does anybody (other than apple) care.

Last edited:
Again I ask is it actually bootleg apple product? People online say it apple product they just ain't a licensed retailer.
dunno for sure but according to local news the product is same with real apple product (some customer already tried to compare it) it's kinda unauthorized reseller shop

Yeah China can flourish, Apple can have them make everything don't be mad when they say **** it and sell it themselves

Is all this on 1 street in China, like canal street or some ****. A block with bootleg phones, kicks, grey market mcdonalds.

Last edited:
fake.jpg

gillberg-o.gif

Last edited:
Still doesnt beat the fake apple stores. Wild out there with copyright infringement.

View media item 2017358

All products are real and purchased from authorized dealers. Before iPhones could be sold in China, you could see people buying multiple phones at local Apple stores in the US to stock their shelves overseas. Living in DC, I see this all the time. Asian men walking out of electronic stores with bags of stuff.

You know what would be crazy is if UM product is more comfortable and overall better product than UA

Uncle Martian just gonna brush this lawsuit off by throwing some bread up and assembling a variant OJ Simpson defense team. Im talking Yonni Crockin and Lawbert Cardashian.

Back
Top Bottom