unconscious mind, what do u do while with the opposite sex? vol. i didnt know i was doing that baby.

basically what do u do that u dont notice while your chilling with your girl or dude?

Im constintely biting.

I guess its my trademark. Its got to the point with my girl, she tells me shes gonna punch me in the face. With my other homegirls, if i get blackout withthem, im a monster. Like "you know you was biting me in the club last night, and now i got a big $+* mark on my neck, forehead, ear, shoulder, chest,etc". I always reply back with that wasn't me bc i never remember doing it...my girl doesn't realize sometimes when shes twisting or playing in myhair.

You crazy man. Best check your closet or basement for any dead bodies you left there.

I mean yall thing could be playing in your girl hair, rubbing her neck, or stroking her inner thighs with your hand. But u do it so much u don't realize itsometimes.

i thought biting was some new NT slang for beasting.

but you were really biting people.

you hungry?

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

basically what do u do that u dont notice while your chilling with your girl or dude?

Im constintely biting.

I guess its my trademark. Its got to the point with my girl, she tells me shes gonna punch me in the face. With my other homegirls, if i get blackout with them, im a monster. Like "you know you was biting me in the club last night, and now i got a big $+* mark on my neck, forehead, ear, shoulder, chest, etc". I always reply back with that wasn't me bc i never remember doing it...my girl doesn't realize sometimes when shes twisting or playing in my hair.

11se2q8.jpg

i was like you not too long ago
i dont know
it just stopped? i guess
the whole biting random birds in the club is outahere tho, u have a problem with that one
roll.gif

i find myself lightly smacking my girl
grin.gif

not on some wife beater buisness, like play tapping and idk why
smh.gif

other than that its surprise sex, thats always fun

im always smiling. like a girl will ask me like "whats so funny what are you smiling at."
my response is word i didnt even notice

Originally Posted by Pmighty

im always smiling. like a girl will ask me like "whats so funny what are you smiling at."
my response is word i didnt even notice
thats cool...i actually do the same....they be like you always so happy.
happy.gif

haha amen to the smiling thing
or just like a light chukkle
don't really notice it until they tell me
works everytime though i guess =]]

now that u say that...
a lot of the time i'll do the same
like the girl will be beside me...
i could turn and talk to her
but a lot of the time i'll just look straight and keep talkn

but then other times i'll try to keep that eye contact

I bite too...
laugh.gif
... especially when I'm choppedo ff dark liquor
smh.gif
... I got magic hands tho. I'm a touchy feely !!% __ with these girls bro
grin.gif
. Idon't even be thinking about sex but my hands be all over a lower back, then a booty, later an inner thigh, and eventually the muff and before you know it,my hands' auto pilot has started stuff on my end.. Now I'm sitting here, "ready for action", and we were supossed to just bestudying or some %$#@
smh.gif
. That's how I stay getting myself into trouble and arguments that end with "All you ever wanna do is @!+@". Not really,I just got carried away by mistake baby doll...my bad... it's just these hands ma. Excuse them. Please?

Im constintely biting.

I guess its my trademark. Its got to the point with my girl, she tells me shes gonna punch me in the face. With my other homegirls, if i get blackout with them, im a monster. Like "you know you was biting me in the club last night, and now i got a big $+* mark on my neck, forehead, ear, shoulder, chest, etc". I always reply back with that wasn't me bc i never remember doing it...my girl doesn't realize sometimes when shes twisting or playing in my hair.
2vrx6is.jpg

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Im constintely biting.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im always tickling my girl... apparently she is ticklish in alot of placess.. so even i just stroke her leg, it sparks a reaction
ohwell.gif

most of the time im a lil nervous...so ill play with my ears (cartilage piercing) ..or continue to rub the back of my neck

Back
Top Bottom