UNDER ARMOUR CURRY 3

Btw just went to the north vegas premium outlet to pick up some Js... decided to go to UA store..and they had 3 Curry 3 CWs for $99.99. It was an additional $20 that plus I have a 20% off coupon that the cashier let me use 3 times! (Copped 2 Curry 3s and the blackout Curry 2.5). They also let me stack my military discount.

The 3s came out to $58.39 and the 2.5 $51.09...
I also bought my little one a pair, Size 11.5K for $29.19....

Edit: forgot to post coupon that I used
Nice! Thanks for the heads up, Bro! Just went to my local UA Outlet today and scooped up the Curry 3 "Night Vision" and "Raw Sugar" colorway for under $130 with some $20 off coupon that expires March 31 and I'm not sure what other coupon the cashier gave me, but she was in a damn good mood so I lucked out big time! Apparently, the Curry 3's they had were only available to customers if they asked for them as they weren't even on the floor yet. She told me they're not supposed to be on sale at their outlet for a few more months, so knowing they might be hanging around in the back somewhere really came in handy today. Thanks for the heads up @ozboi  
pimp.gif

Nice! Thanks for the heads up, Bro! Just went to my local UA Outlet today and scooped up the Curry 3 "Night Vision" and "Raw Sugar" colorway for under $130 with some $20 off coupon that expires March 31 and I'm not sure what other coupon the cashier gave me, but she was in a damn good mood so I lucked out big time! Apparently, the Curry 3's they had were only available to customers if they asked for them as they weren't even on the floor yet. She told me they're not supposed to be on sale at their outlet for a few more months, so knowing they might be hanging around in the back somewhere really came in handy today. Thanks for the heads up @ozboi
 :pimp:
Glad I can help... I went to the UA south premium outlet Las Vegas hoping to score more CWs, save yourself the time.... they have the same CWs as the North outlet does, North has more sizes btw

baltimore, hagerstown and clarksburg in maryland dont have curry 3 yet in their outlet stores. so as leesburg in virginia.

baltimore, hagerstown and clarksburg in maryland dont have curry 3 yet in their outlet stores. so as leesburg in virginia.
sorry to hear that... the had boxes upon boxes of Curry 3s at both outlets... they even had a bunch of Curry 1 Lux black with gum sole

Thanks man... any luck on your end at the UA outlets?

BTW oxblood might go on sale now that they lost [emoji]128076[/emoji]

I am on a weekend trip and nothing so far. I would love for them to sit for a bit. I do have weakness for leather and real material but honestly.....the cheaper the better (any shoes in general)

Me too. 600 pairs BS. Paid retail day one after that 1 week down to 100$ shipped lol.

I hear ya man. I paid day one from oneness and after that, even for a weeks and until they went to sale I saw my size. Kinda bummed me out. Makes me question their plan now if I can grab them for a disco..,...we all love disco

I went to an outlet and they actually had a couple of 3s there. I have to say, they are a very odd fitting shoe.....to me anyway. My normal size 11 seemed kinda long and looked like a boat on my feet haha, so I tried a 10.5 and the length was better, but then they were like super snug on the side (could like see my toe bulge lol) and the top of the tongue seemded to spread out. Maybe the way the tongue area is built its just weird. Kinda glad I didn't order the Lux 3s. I would have to get an 11, but they would have 9 creases across the toe haha

Back
Top Bottom