UNDER ARMOUR CURRY 3

How's everyone getting "MyFitness" coupon's? I have a Myfitness account but I can't recall them sending me coupons? 

How are the sizing on these, I'm usually a nike 10.5 to 11.5, would it be better to go 11.5 on these, they look tight at the toes. I'm loving the trifecta black ones or the ASW black goods.

Last edited:
How are the sizing on these, I'm usually a nike 10.5 to 11.5, would it be better to go 11.5 on these, they look tight at the toes. I'm loving the trifecta black ones or the ASW black goods.
I'm normally a 12 in everything Nike but I had to try the Curry 3's on in store to figure out what size I wanted. I eventually went a half size down for the tighter fit because I felt my regular size had a some deadspace over the toebox area, but most people I've seen or heard go true to size. The best thing to do is to try them on in store or order your true size and a half size down and return the one that doesn't fit for you.

I'm normally a 12 in everything Nike but I had to try the Curry 3's on in store to figure out what size I wanted. I eventually went a half size down for the tighter fit because I felt my regular size had a some deadspace over the toebox area, but most people I've seen or heard go true to size. The best thing to do is to try them on in store or order your true size and a half size down and return the one that doesn't fit for you.

Being flat foot, bigger is always better.

I had to go down half a size, and i still have some extra room.

For comparison, I wear 9.5 in most things nike, (Kobe XI elite and EM, Hyperdunk 2016, Spacejam XI, pegasus 33) and very seldom a 9 (jordan 12 retro, lunarglide 7),

I wear a 9.5 in the Curry 1 and 2.5 and those are both right at the edge.

But a 9.5 in the Curry 3 and my feet were swimming, had to get a 9. Hope this helps.

For the Curry 3, I also had to go a half size down from my normal basketball shoe size. My true size just had too much dead space in the front, as someone else mentioned before. By the way, my foot is pretty normal, I'm not flat-footed. For reference, I'll give you a list of my sizes on recent models I've picked up and played in:

Under Armour

Curry 2: 9.5

Curry 3: 9

Adidas

Crazy Explosive (Mid): 9.5

Dame 3: 9

D Rose 7: 9.5

Harden Vol. 1: 9

Hope this helps and good luck!

Last edited:
For the Curry 3, I also had to go a half size down from my normal basketball shoe size. My true size just had too much dead space in the front, as someone else mentioned before. By the way, my foot is pretty normal, I'm not flat-footed. For reference, I'll give you a list of my sizes on recent models I've picked up and played in:

Under Armour

Curry 2: 9.5

Curry 3: 9

Adidas

Crazy Explosive (Mid): 9.5

Dame 3: 9

D Rose 7: 9.5

Harden Vol. 1: 9

Hope this helps and good luck!

I'm hoping all black ones goes on sale or the all star weekend black/bronze

Both of those are on sale at underarmour.com. And if you can get your hands on one of those 40 of 100 from myfitnesspal (given out periodically if you have the app) then even sweeter of a deal (just have to buy something to get the total over 100).

Myfitnesspal app? My email I registered for UA.com used on the app didn't get any code so I registered a new email and got one. Not a guarantee you'll get a code but that's what you have to do. If you don't get one then get a new email until you do I suppose.

Nobody has a code as all codes expire the same date. Gotta wait until the next batch.

I was going to use an FNL $20 reward to buy the 3Zeros, but I can't find the email. When I login into the site, I can't find any info about it. Any ideas what I can do?

In My Account it shows your rewards, points and other information. Should be in there if it hasn't been used or expired.

Back
Top Bottom