Underground Album of the Week Vol. The Jacka-The Jack Artist

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

^ its off that Rob Lo - Street Epidemic Compilation

and purp u dont %#$+@ wit Fed-X??

i lied, i like him but i just havent gotten around to listening to any of his solo projects. He always comes correct on features.

Oh and Pretty Black was my dude too
smh.gif
forgot to mention him

Black was niicee...im waitin on that Pretty Black and Matt Blaque joint to drop

^yup pretty black was my favorite been slumping bay *%%+ since 04

let me know wat yall think about my bat area collection and j stalin is the *%%+ yall got to get that gas nation

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg

and if anyone could help me find the cd cover of The Dope Game mix presented by rick lee(Keak, Fed X.Pretty Black,Husalah and Jacka are all in it) it will bemuch appreciated

Thank you

Originally Posted by isaxSJthebay08

let me know wat yall think about my bat area collection and j stalin is the *%%+ yall got to get that gas nation

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg

very impressive, did you manually add all the album artwork? i saw someone else's on here and it was damn near flawless like that too, i swear im missingat least half the album artworks for my collection, probably more considering all the mixtape and loose singles i got lying around

Originally Posted by zube42

no love for Rydah J. Klyde?
nerd.gif

what's his best solo album and what do you think is his best work?

ya i did everything, added the art work looking online for hours and stuff and rydah, i like MOB cd or fly gangsta but all his $#%% is sick but i cant find thealbum artwork on the dope game mixtape and its killing me lol

I can't ever get down with AP. For some reason never really digged his flow, he always sorta sounded off and didn't fit in with the rest of the Mob. Don't sleep on Ofed though, dude is real nice. If you go back and listen to C-Bo's "Til My Casket Drops", Fed always came strong. I stillto this day will bump the Mob Figaz album, which was their best work. Jack's solo albums are nice, but nothing beats having all five of them on one track.

In my opinion, I always had it like Ofed > Oonie Mac > Clyde/Boob James > Bishop AP9.

purplehazze, I don't think Clyde ever released a real solo album, he had compilations galore and released that Money Gang album from Thizz.

Originally Posted by truthmain

In my opinion, I always had it like Ofed > Oonie Mac > Clyde/Boob James > Bishop AP9. /blockquote>

pimp.gif
bruh came out with the OG names on this one
laugh.gif

im not gonna lie though, the change from Oonie Mac was for the better though

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Originally Posted by truthmain

In my opinion, I always had it like Ofed > Oonie Mac > Clyde/Boob James > Bishop AP9. /blockquote>

pimp.gif
bruh came out with the OG names on this one
laugh.gif

im not gonna lie though, the change from Oonie Mac was for the better though
laugh.gif
I sorta grew up on these dudes, played ball with Jackback in the day so I knew them from their old names. You right with Oonie though, but man "Cuz I'm Da Mac" is still my favorite Jack song of alltime. Husalah did a good job changing from Booby James too.

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

^ All Money Gang joints too CA$H
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yup cant forget Johnny Ca$h, dude was one of the better artists out here in the bay gone before his time...TIP CA$H!!!

Originally Posted by isaxSJthebay08

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg

Nice collection. You dont mess with Nickatina? His ++%+ is classic bay stuff.

Mr Kee is another dope rapper from the Mission block. Check him out. Throw them and some Ya Boy on there and you good.

yup. Can't forget Messy Mess. I got most of that stuff plus some old school bay stuff. Like Cougnut, 11/5, Rbl Posse etc..

no AWOL slaps on there either

cats ain't knowing where that old mobb music came from

no old school 40

man the more i look at that list it looks wacker and wacker....

if you got AWOL mp3s hit me up those are hard to find these days

a lot of dudes today aint up on that old school Dre, Mall, Messy RBL Posse, 415, C-Bo, B-Legit, @%%! the whole Click, Black Dynasty, Celly Cel, JT, RichieRich, Totally Insane, and countless others

a lot of bay n's played a huge factor in taking the west to the top

Originally Posted by itsphillthy

^^^you aint got no messy in there brutha, and a large absence from the mac named dre
got a few messy up there and ya i do like nickatina one of my favorite rappers my hole collection aint up there yet im missing a lot or Dre and alot more cds, i just don't have them up there bcuz i just rebooted my computer and it take a lot of time putting them in one by one wen i don't have alot of time bcuz of school and weed lol
smokin.gif

but if anyone could find the "The Dope game mix" artwork and post it will be much appreciated bcuz i been looking everywhere for it and cant find it

Back
Top Bottom