underrated feels - anybody got some they'd like to share?

Son how do you do this full srs. Like no penetration just straight back massaging?? Man I knew there was a good reason not to send my girl to a proper masseuse
No penetration at all.
The key is to focus on these

The Sacral dimples A.K.A Dimples of Venus A.K.A the dimple that indicates the PSIS(posterior superior iliac spine)

Start off by getting your subject comforatble and in the mindframe of a good massage. Take your time and let her get into it.
Focus on her upper back, shoulders, and neck. Just move in a circular motion with the tips of all of your fingers, put together.
Just imagine what a massage chair might do and emulate. Like this(sorry for the man vid. Couldnt find the right technique done on a woman)

***NOTE***He does it with a fast motion but I would recommend doing it slowly.

Then move down the back. Make LONG stokes from the upper to the lower back. Your thumbs should be on either side of her spine and your other fingers should be on her sides.
Kinda like your hitting it doggy style. Put medium pressure on her sides and medium high pressure on her back.

Then when she is warmed up you focus on the dimples. This is what makes her cum.
First start massaging the area where the dimples are in a circular motion with your thumbs with medium pressure.

Then put your thumbs right into the dimples and add pressure by leaning forward and letting your body weight do it for you.
Move your thumbs from her dimples, all the way up her back,(WHILE LEANING FORWARD) with the rest of your fingers on her sides(Medium pressure)

***NOTE*** DO NOT apply pressure to the dimples by pressing your thumbs into her, it will not work!!! Use only your body weight!
Use the same leaning forward move as this guy but put your thumbs in her dimples. And when you lean forward move your hands up her back SLOWLY and DEEPLY.
Soon you will feel her start to shake which means you are doing it right.

Even if you dont get it all the way, at the very least, she will primed and ready for the D. And it will make it alot easier for you to make her cum through penetration.

Last step enjoy breakfast in the morning.
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
thanks bruh

That feeling when it's all said and done after moving all your stuff from the house to the u haul truck and to a new spot :smokin

Leaving work after a good day, preferably on a Friday. No BS, no nothing. Having the whole weekend to do whatever.

Studying for a test, and passing it.

Playing a good game of 2k and winning.

Reading a book.

Cleaning your room, car, house, apartment. That feeling that all your stuff is clean, neat and organized is awesome.

Hanging out with your pet.

Chilling with family and friends.

- Hopping in a cold bed
- Stroking your beard
- Girl complimenting you on your 'size'
- Girl's P with a light stubble raw
- Girl kissing you on your neck
- Hearing a girl talk raunchy
- Finding out your chick got her period, after a scare
- Having a cold drink/ treat post blaze session
- Hearing a dope instrumental for the first time

Last edited:
when you throw something away..then realize you need it and no one catches you fishing it out of the trash

IDK about you guys, but I've always loved the feeling of waking up in the morning during the summer.

Something about the sun and warm weather in the morning that made me feel great.

IDK about you guys, but I've always loved the feeling of waking up in the morning during the summer.

Something about the sun and warm weather in the morning that made me feel great.

Going outside to get the trash can from the street in your shorts/flipflops :pimp:

I hate the winter man :lol: :smh:

Being up close and personal in another country and seeing kids/people doing worse off than you - then appreciating what you have

Reading a book late at night with a flashlight (brings me back to the kiddy days)

Doing what you're SUPPOSED to be doing + more at work and then getting pulled to the side to get recognized for it. Makes you feel good, especially when you don't do work to get noticed nor seek accolades

Giving Moms/Sister/Waiters some extra money just because 

That feel in the first 2 seconds of a really dope beat. Good lord 

People you knew from elementary/middle school coming up to you and acknowledged you first showing they remember you (feels good when it's reversed)

Coming home from a long day at school/work to some food on the stove

Moms sneaking kisses and hugs on me and telling me she loves me lol 

When its in the afternoon and its raining calmly and you have the window open so the fresh breeze comes into the room

Back
Top Bottom