UNDFTD X NIKE DUNK HIGH "BALLISTIC" 2013 SAMPLE

HOT or NOT ?

• HOT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NOT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
white/gum never been slept on by most people when released. i heard many people also camped for those

Although it did sell out it wasn't as crazy as I thought it would be. I camped for the white/gums and it wasn't bad. I think by the time undftd opened there were maybe 50 people. I got to the store by 11pm and there were only 7 people in line. Granted that weekend has the release of the fighter jets, jordan snake pack and a few other kicks which helped my cause. Given the fact each store had about 100+ pairs of dunks it was an easy cop.

And yes from a resale stand point those wern't great. I've seen prices dip down to $250 shipped. I regret not doubling up but with the prices not horrible I'm hoping to find a second pair for about 200 shipped before they dry up.

Seems to a lot of these new "sneakerheads" these were too plain and a disappointment. Not to me. People can keep their hyped, re-released Js and gimmick Lebrons. This shoe is for the sneaker purist. Lets hope these release same day some other hype shoe drops.

Last edited:
white/gum never been slept on by most people when released. i heard many people also camped for those

Although it did sell out it wasn't as crazy as I thought it would be. I camped for the white/gums and it wasn't bad. I think by the time undftd opened there were maybe 50 people. I got to the store by 11pm and there were only 7 people in line. Granted that weekend has the release of the fighter jets, jordan snake pack and a few other kicks which helped my cause. Given the fact each store had about 100+ pairs of dunks it was an easy cop.

And yes from a resale stand point those wern't great. I've seen prices dip down to $250 shipped. I regret not doubling up but with the prices not horrible I'm hoping to find a second pair for about 200 shipped before they dry up.

Seems to a lot of these new "sneakerheads" these were too plain and a disappointment. Not to me. People can keep their hyped, re-released Js and gimmick Lebrons. This shoe is for the sneaker purist. Lets hope these release same day some other hype shoe drops.

repped...

I really hope these drop the same day as a foamposite and gimmick KD/Lebron, will really help out in my area.

I was lucky enough to find a pair of the white/gum for $80 DS... dude wanted out of the game, and hooked me up with these and Unkles for cheap :smokin

Very clean.

I'd cop to skate
smokin.gif
Sweet Dunk, not an SB though.  

I think if you can cop at store it won't be so difficult, but it might definitely a nightmare to do so online.  Online links for the White/Gums went live around 1130 and UNDFTD's site crashed for a good few hours.  Was finally able to lock down my pairs at about 4 or 430 same day.

Damn. I remember when UNDFTD use to create pairs that were limited to only 24 and those went to Family and Friends. I'm glad they started releasing dunks that will be available for everyone. This is a good follow up regarding the White/Gums. :smokin

When i saw the release date this morning on IG

tumblr_meim2eLM2Z1rsx5i3o1_r1_500.gif

With all the restocks on the 25th I'm hoping it lightens the interest in these. They had like 100 of the bring back dunks at each store in LA so if you camp or show up early it shouldn't be to hard to get. This is the only shoe I'm camping for.

Last edited:
When i saw the release date this morning on IG

tumblr_meim2eLM2Z1rsx5i3o1_r1_500.gif

With all the restocks on the 25th I'm hoping it lightens the interest in these. They had like 100 of the bring back dunks at each store in LA so if you camp or show up early it shouldn't be to hard to get. This is the only shoe I'm camping for.
Yes if anyone is local I recommend camping vs online copping.  The White/Gum online was tough-ish--End Clothing didn't have half sizes and UNDFTD's site died for hours,whereas I saw pics of people who camped leaving with multiple pairs.  I'll def be at the SF location for these.

Nice gif btw.

Count me in for this release. I was gunning for a pair of 88's, but my mind changed immediately after seeing these were dropping same day.

Back
Top Bottom