UNDFTD X NIKE DUNK HIGH "BALLISTIC" 2013 SAMPLE

HOT or NOT ?

• HOT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NOT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Which FB colorway? Sneakersnstuff has them for $150. Those mint color ones are all over too for around the same. Sell the dunks and just buy the other ones. In terms of value it's probably a $100 different iMO

I think he mentios the mint. They are everywhere

I have the Air Max FB mints and the dunks, and honestly, it's not even close. The quality on the  mints is average to below average, and they do not fit right - they are very snug and just awkward fitting - and this seems to be the general consensus from folks I've talked to, not to mention folks on the board. Plus, they are EVERYWHERE, you can get them without a problem if you keep your eyes open. For what it's worth, I truly believe trading the  very limited, high quality, kickass Undefeated Dunks for the GR, poor quality mints is absolutely insane, a horrific decision you will regret for a long, long time. DO NOT DO IT. PERIOD.

That said - every time i wear the mints, I get a lot of compliments (generally from chicks who don't know what the difference). Even so, DO NOT GIVE UP THE DUNKS!!!

Thanks for the input guys, these dunks aren't going anywhere

I'll probably sell the hyperdunks though, I was gonna ball in them but I realized the inner is full on leather like the dunks so not exactly sure if they'll be the best for balling in

I can't even get my foot into the hyperdunks comfortably. I hate when Nike uses that type of insole.

For those who didn't get the shoes, but got charged, did you guys get a refund yet??

Last edited:
I ordered mine on the 5/29 got shipping conformation, to be delivered on the 6th

pimp.gif

Anyone on the East coast... New York, Boston area order these and get a Tracking # \ shipment yet?

I did send them an email last friday and received 

Hello,

Your order has been processed and will be shipped in order it was received. It usually takes 5-7 days not including weekends.

Tracking information will be provided by UPS after the package is in transit.

Thank you for shopping at Undefeated.com

Seems like an auto response they send out.

I did get screwed over from their last release of the White dunks even though I got through early in the morning with confirmation. I'm thinking the same will happen again since I was able to get my order number within a minute or two of the shoes popping up on the site. Its absolutely mind boggling!

Back
Top Bottom