Unexpected all nighters unappreciation

Smh I've been doin hw all weekend
smh.gif
and I just found out that a programming project that I thought was supposed to be due friday is due tuesday and I donthave any time to work on it besides today.

actually all nighters in general are unappreciated.
mad.gif

Some all nighters are fun when you share them with other people, but an all nighter by yourself is le wackness.

lol
yeah all nighters are always
appreciated
especially the unexpected ones.
havent had many by myself

Originally Posted by p2vandal

lol
yeah all nighters are always
appreciated
especially the unexpected ones.
havent had many by myself
You probably had one too many, its an unappreciation thread not an appreciation.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Some all nighters are fun when you share them with other people, but an all nighter by yourself is le wackness.

agreed

i remember writing my junior year american history term paper in hs the night before from scratch with some friends.....took a few adderall, played nhl2000something and madden like every 30 min or so, got it all done by like 7 am, went out to eat somewhere for breakfast and handed it in the next day

.....got a 67 on it. good times though

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

agreed

i remember writing my junior year american history term paper in hs the night before from scratch with some friends.....took a few adderall, played nhl 2000something and madden like every 30 min or so, got it all done by like 7 am, went out to eat somewhere for breakfast and handed it in the next day

.....got a 67 on it. good times though

idk why but that's hilarious to me
roll.gif

Def. unappreciated it. I did it only once in college: 13pg paper ( I had 12 pgs done already and thought it was all wrong), barely 2hrs of sleep, took midtermexam at 9am, and had 2 classes after that. I don't know how people do that to themselves because I need my sleep. Always stay on top of ya work so u dnthave to deal with that junk.

Back
Top Bottom