United States NT summit at the inauguration?

Im def tryin to get out there..that whole weekend I will be out there we should do something that saturday or sunday (nh)

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Would this be a good idea? Seems like a lot of people from all over the country are going to show up. If there was ever a time to have one now would be the time, I'm already in DC and if the idea generates interest I'll find out the details of the parade, swearing in ceremony etc etc.

Time to put this in perspective: Don't think too many NTers will be attending the swearing in or inaugural address. The tickets are sold on an invitationaltype deal. Congressmen distribute them to their constituents.

Rephrasing: Congressmen give the tickets to their friends who give them to their friends and so on. So, if your cool with your local house rep, senator, yougross over a million a year/contribute a lot ($$$) to your local congressmen when they run for office, I wouldn't expect to get the tickets.

You can always buy them on ebay. But if New York Times from Nov 5th are going for $600, who knows what the tickets will go for. The parade is free though, Ican expect people to be camping for days.

This inauguration> Patriots 19-0 attempt Superbowl.

At this time we are accepting orders for the Presidential Inaugural Swearing in Ceremony tickets. We will make every attempt to fill orders with specificrequests, but can not guarantee specific locations. We request a 1st, and 2nd choice of ticket categories. While we can guarantee tickets we cannot guaranteespecific prices at this time. Our best efforts will be made to fill orders at the expected market price. In the event that tickets cannot be secured at theexpected market price, you will have the option to purchase the tickets at the higher price or cancel the order. Orders include a non refundable 3% service feeand $15 delivery or local pick-up fee. Delivery is generally the week of the event but may be as late as the day of the event.

InauguralTickets.com is not affiliated with either party or any government agencies. We are an independent ticket agency that buys and sells tickets on thesecondary market. Our prices will reflect the difficulty in obtaining hard to find, quality tickets for the inaugural events. We have taken great care toresearch all information on this site but can't guarantee 100% accuracy due to the nature of these events.

http://www.inauguralticke...ing-in-ticketrequest.html

will this be one of those "get on the bus", million man march type deals? i'm in socal, and suffer from that madden syndrome where i don'tfly anymore. an NT winnebago sounds pretty fly.

so wait... you actually have to buy tickets.. you just cant go and watch from wherever you line up? i was interested in going but now... thank you in advanceif anyone actually answers my question

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

I wanna go. From CT-DC wouldn't be that bad.

What tho we like meet up, watch the inauguration and get pizza afterwards
laugh.gif
?
I just drove to DC from CT earlier this yr and it took about 4.5 hrs..not bad at all..

DC Traffic
mad.gif
mad.gif
4.5 hrs?!
eek.gif
Word to who?

Thats not bad at all, bout to holla my DC homie
laugh.gif

Doods was on they Transporter %#+

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

will this be one of those "get on the bus", million man march type deals? i'm in socal, and suffer from that madden syndrome where i don't fly anymore. an NT winnebago sounds pretty fly.

laugh.gif
anyway i'm going anyway so why not. no Winnebago i'll flythanks

Im working on a trip up there as we speak...
I'm coming from Alabama though.
eyes.gif

Plane tickets and hotel is not the problem, it's tickets to the events...
anyone know how that works?
are there free events?
What about some for the younger generation?

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

so wait... you actually have to buy tickets.. you just cant go and watch from wherever you line up? i was interested in going but now... thank you in advance if anyone actually answers my question

If you don't mind standing a mile away, you can go free.
laugh.gif

If you want to be within 1,000 yards of Obama you will need a ticket. The inauguration and swearing in are pretty exclusive and not free. Thats why alot ofresellers are going to BANK of this. Look at the link on page 2. Thats not the government selling the tickets, thats a reseller. As I said before, tickets fromthe primary source (government) will be hard to come by. You'll prolly be buying tickets from secondary even third tier sources.

To my knowledge the parade will be free, but that seems like a recipe for massive camp outs.

thank you... i was referring to the parade route.. not that he actually gets out of the car so all you'll really see is the limo.. but still... just to sayyou were there..

i paid 550 for my DMPs..so i guess 500 for a ticket to see history pales in comparison..however anything over that amount i cant do it

Back
Top Bottom