Universal Monsters Movie Reboots - The Mummy, Invisible Man, etc...

Sounds like they're getting ahead of themselves saying they want to sign fassbender, jennifer lawrence, and charlize before they even see how this mummy movie does. I've already seen this monster genre done great in the Penny Dreadful show. So if these movies don't match that quality then I won't have interest.

They are going all out on it for sure but saying they want to hire those actors are just part of marketing for the Mummy film just like the announcement of the Dark Universe.

They also already have Depp and Bardem signed so saying they want other big actors can't really hurt them at this point.

Its kinda overlooked cuz they reached with some obscure "monsters" but this is the first time the execs really name dropped and included Van Helsing/Dracula.

Most assumed it was inevitable but nice to see it confirmed.

28%?! I would have expected more from a Tom Cruise movie.

Brendan Fraser must be laughing lol

28%?! I would have expected more from a Tom Cruise movie.

Brendan Fraser must be laughing lol

That's what they deserve. Can't have a mummy movie without Brendan.

bfl.gif

Last edited:
Damn, even for a rehash, I thought the trailers for Mummy looked good :smh:

Last edited:
Were people even wanting a new mummy movie? It doesn't look any different from the previous series of movies. Should've made the mummy's powers different or gone with a different monster.

I liked two things about "The Mummy." The design idea and digital execution of the mummy's eyes, both sporting two separate pupils, works nicely. And the way Crowe pronounces the phrase "the past."

Lol

Why is there even a Movie monster universe? What purpose would they all need to eventually be on the same screen together for? Are they fighting invading space aliens?

Why is there even a Movie monster universe? What purpose would they all need to eventually be on the same screen together for? Are they fighting invading space aliens?

A crossover with aliens would be interesting. I heard covenant was a letdown.

Maybe the monsters will team up to battle cruise when he gets his scientology powers.

Back
Top Bottom