University Blue "UNCements" Jordan IV 4/28/21 $200 Finish Line is Trash

In line from 8:51 until 9:21, I’m out. It’s not meant for me to have these unless I pay resale.

Was in line before 7 on my phone....still in line. Got in line on my laptop at 7:15 and just got thru....not available within 100miles.....Lame waste of time.

My first window got through the queue at 10:01 AM and I got a sold out error during checkout less than 30 seconds later.

Just got an email these were back in stock but I get access denied when I take the link. I am tired of being trolled by these shoes.

Chat and call center were useless.....So lame.... Thought there'd be a way around it b/c for the white oreo I got thru fine initially, then got the same denied page later.

UPDATE: I installed the app and saw in the launched calendar that it said restocked, however, it shows sold out.

Last edited:
Hoodies on sales @ Hibbet Sports
20210716_144102.jpg
20210716_144042.jpg

Last edited:
You're IP banned
8Qdhkd8.png

Doubt it. I could still access the homepage, just not the buy link. Also couldn't access on mobile phone, which has a diff IP, not to mention VPN. Lastly, the DSG chat agent got the same error. I think it was just a dead link or out of stock.

Wow, I'm impressed that at least some of you got thru. I have no luck on SNKRS unfortunately. And I usually get the L notifications and emails hours later.

I give up on these sneakers. I can never hit for a 13 and reps look too good to try the resale market.

Back
Top Bottom