University of Michigan Frat/Sorority cause $430K worth of damage to a ski resort...

The comments on yahoo

"White privileged" gets negged to the max...

White dude steps in and asks "you are a racist black person! How do you know they're white??"

Gets 100+ thumbs up...

Because a black frat in school that has 4% black people... Took a trip to a ski resort and did $500k on damage..

Riiiighhhhttt.

:rofl:

The comments on yahoo

White dude steps in and asks "you are a racist black person! How do you know they're white??"

Gets 100+ thumbs up...

Because a black frat in school that has 4% black people... Took a trip to a ski resort and did $500k on damage..

Riiiighhhhttt.

:rofl:
not tryna make this a race thing, but as a white man, this just screams of something my people would do. white people love being destructive at ski houses and what not.

So my coworker is apart of that frat!

Sitting right next to me... Dude was like "I heard about itbteo months ago... They're idiots"

Then he said a lot of them are rich, so the damages will be covered..

:wow: :wow:

throw them all in jail so they can understand what its like to have their halls torn up 

jalen_rose_40.png

The comments on yahoo

Gets 100+ thumbs up...

Riiiighhhhttt.

roll.gif
yahoo comments section is like a breeding ground for stormfront 

Yo ADD A REP IF YOU THING THE HOTEL IS WILDIN' THINK ING THEY doin it with that 430k damage to that motel ...

Lol.. anywhere else it would've been millions easy

Never understood y ppl destroy property ...nobody I know does that for fun or partying :smh:

Back
Top Bottom