Unpopular Opinions 2014.... Jimmies PreRustled

whats corny about a practical device? headbands keep sweat out of people's eyes...sweaty eyes are a terrible look

Utility.

***** wasnt doing any hoopin, barely eem sweating in headbands...

matching them and ****..
Utility from WHAT. Dudes are riding in the street. They don't need some damn ski shades.

But headbands, outside of hooping / profusely sweatful activities was also very dumb.

AT ALL?

Not sure I would go that far. Now, I have never been a HUGE Rock fan but to say AT ALL is an example of #ntExtremes

I feel like ive seen everything he can do.

I dont look forward 2 any of his movies unless theres sumone else i like in it idgaf

fast and furious movies are wack

never had the urge to see a star wars or star trek movie.seen parts of different star wars movies but never can finish them. they are wack to me. 

super hero movies are all the same and the trend needs to die down already. most of them are just corny.

celebrity worship is ridiculous. why you give a damn who is smashing who.

usa needs a new government system

united states is totally feminized now. 

just cause something is popular doesnt make it good. 

people who join the military arent heroes. neither are cops. you signed up for a job and know exactly what you signed up for. you didnt volunteer out of the goodness of your heart. its a job.

i dislike animals. 

thanksgiving food isnt that great. 

Last edited:
paper towels AS headbands, Ski-pants in the inner city with a tee or no shirt on, shiny denim, denim shorts to the ankles/capris, the full on sweatsuits and joggers with allover print emojis, camo cargos with EVERYTHING...the list goes on.  Headbands seem so averagely bad by comparison.

while playing ball nothing wrong with wearing headbands. its the dudes who wear them casually that were corny .

. ive never wore a headband in my life. 

fry-squint.png

I still don't see how headbands are THE MOST corny thing of all time. Just say you didn't like it.

#ntExtremes

Back
Top Bottom