UNREALESED TUPAC AMARU PERU!!! - VALENTINE'S DAY MASSACRE FT. BIGGIE FRIES + WU - FANG CLAN

only zombeies i know of is ...da zombeez

will check out later tho

only zombeies i know of is ...da zombeez

will check out later tho

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

Originally Posted by PLVN

Oh God...

i bet i can dress better than you... J/K.. i am just glad to be alive.

You said all criticism welcome. Don't get sore at me because I think your music is unlistenable.

Oh God...

You said all criticism welcome. Don't get sore at me because I think your music is unlistenable.

Oh God...

haha.. "Oh God..." isn't much of a criticism(good or bad), you know?  at least tell me why it is unlistenable to you.  i would like to know?  as long as you can back up your claim with some substance it's all good... no one is getting sore on this side of the screen.  regardless, thanks for the reply.

Oh God...

haha.. "Oh God..." isn't much of a criticism(good or bad), you know?  at least tell me why it is unlistenable to you.  i would like to know?  as long as you can back up your claim with some substance it's all good... no one is getting sore on this side of the screen.  regardless, thanks for the reply.

Back
Top Bottom