//Unreleased Nas Tracks Appreciation//

Originally Posted by mossman75

If that I Am album didn't get bootlegged so heavy that would have been the best double album ever

PREACH!!

ive been saying this for years

One On One =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Top 5 Nas track.

some one pm me where i can download the majority of these unreleased tracks please... thanx in advance

Was Fetus ever put on an album was that just the I Am promo? One of my fav Nas songs all time.

oh i forgot to add Take it in Blood part 2 and the unreleased version of your da man is pifff

Nas unreleased catalog is something I like to talk about, so it's definetly appreciated.

"The Second Coming" is a mix, 1st verse is from "Kids In The Pj's" from the QB's Finest album, and the 2nd verse is from "RealN*****" from the QB's Finest album.
I haven't seen it mentioned in here, but "It Wasn't You" feat Lauryn Hill is also a mix, not an official song.
"Serious" didn't make Street's Disciple because the sample didn't get cleared in time
The verses from "Can't Nobody" are from "Kissing"

i cant remember if it was from here or AHH but someone sent me like 60 unreleased songs most were

^Nasmatic hooked you up with the 60 tracks when he made a Nas unreleased tracks appreciation thread last year

Was the version of "On The Real" with Kamikaze, Cormega and KL (RIP) ever released on anything?

^Bootleg versions of it came out on twelves, but not an official release if I'm not mistaken. When it was time to release it Nas wanted some money and youalready know that Havoc replaced him.

Yo can someone look out and send me the download for the unrealesed tracks also.

I remember my boy had a CD with a NaS track and it was a crazy hot song.

I don't know what happened to the CD, but the song had a lot of bass and I think maybe DMX was on it or it could have been verses from another song theydid and it was mixed together or something.

pimp.gif

the internet on my laptop isn't working (i'm in my school's computer lab) so once that is fixed, well you know
wink.gif

but my favorite unreleased track is "it wasn't you" featuring lauryn hill.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Yo can someone look out and send me the download for the unrealesed tracks also.

I don't know what happened to the CD, but the song had a lot of bass and I think maybe DMX was on it or it could have been verses from another song they did and it was mixed together or something.

i think the song your talking about is "Grand finale" with method man on it too?

Honeymoon is Over.

smh.gif
@ This dude when I think about how many unreleased tracks he has that are EXPONENTIALLY BETTER than the final album cuts.

Originally Posted by atransta

I don't know what happened to the CD, but the song had a lot of bass and I think maybe DMX was on it or it could have been verses from another song they did and it was mixed together or something.

i think the song your talking about is "Grand finale" with method man on it too?

Belly soundtrack was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by janoy

Originally Posted by atransta

Belly soundtrack was
pimp.gif

You're the man unreleased version? What's different about it,the beat or the lyrics or both?

I need to find some of these...

t1_baron.davis2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom