Upcoming Jordan Samples from Nike TPE 6453

first of all what in the hell is a yeezy? as for all of the shoes in those pics they suck balls, i cant even understand what @%+@%*% would even like any thingin those pics,it looks like jb has followed our economy right down the ****ter . the people who design these are so sub par to the people who design the colorsof fakes its so sad i mean who would even buy a pair of shoes that look like a easter basket? i would rather cover my feet in pig %%%* than ever wear those.the blk and grey 1s were looking good untill they crumpled the leather i mean i can live with a jumpman on the heel or no nike air on some models but now thoseblk/grey 1s look like they were normal untill someone ran over them with a car 1000000000000000 times i guess i should just accept the fact that jordan brandsucks now
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

to bad those weezys are probably so expensive or i would buy a pair to burn in my fire pit

Originally Posted by safcolts

first of all what in the hell is a yeezy? as for all of the shoes in those pics they suck balls, i cant even understand what @%+@%*% would even like any thing in those pics,it looks like jb has followed our economy right down the ****ter . the people who design these are so sub par to the people who design the colors of fakes its so sad i mean who would even buy a pair of shoes that look like a easter basket? i would rather cover my feet in pig %%%* than ever wear those. the blk and grey 1s were looking good untill they crumpled the leather i mean i can live with a jumpman on the heel or no nike air on some models but now those blk/grey 1s look like they were normal untill someone ran over them with a car 1000000000000000 times i guess i should just accept the fact that jordan brand sucks now
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
Can't believe you don't know what yeezys are. Even people who hate them know what they are.
indifferent.gif

And it's people like you who complain all the time but then go out and buy the product when released.

For the final and most important thing, get a blog.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by safcolts

first of all what in the hell is a yeezy? as for all of the shoes in those pics they suck balls, i cant even understand what @%+@%*% would even like any thing in those pics,it looks like jb has followed our economy right down the ****ter . the people who design these are so sub par to the people who design the colors of fakes its so sad i mean who would even buy a pair of shoes that look like a easter basket? i would rather cover my feet in pig %%%* than ever wear those. the blk and grey 1s were looking good untill they crumpled the leather i mean i can live with a jumpman on the heel or no nike air on some models but now those blk/grey 1s look like they were normal untill someone ran over them with a car 1000000000000000 times i guess i should just accept the fact that jordan brand sucks now
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
Can't believe you don't know what yeezys are. Even people who hate them know what they are.
indifferent.gif

And it's people like you who complain all the time but then go out and buy the product when released.

For the final and most important thing, get a blog.
MABYE PEOPLE LIKE ME BUT NOT ME THATS FOR SURE BUT THANKS FOR THE HELP
indifferent.gif

ALSO WHEN YOU GET THE DEAR MOMMAS GIRL PACKS OR SHOES WHATEVER WILL YOU PLEASE POST PICS WITH THEM ON YOUR FEET THANKS
happy.gif

I think safcolts is right, jb sucks right now. the proof is retros are the focal point, you dont see shoes in most of the commercialsnow. when jb was goinghard nobody cared about retros. now people rather have a sucky retro colorway than a numeral jordan. and the killing thing about it, the people responsible forjb sucking are responsible for putting out retro colorways that suc.

ps. the yeezys look like the shoes marty mcfly wore in back to the future, in fact kanyes whole swag looks like that.

Back
Top Bottom