UPDATE 1/12 Campbell's soup drops same sex couple + son commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not that guy.

You quoting what I said and making accusations.

You can search all them threads. I never once made mention to going on a ho trip down south. You can quote me on that.

Nut Up!

I wasn't referring to you. Others have echoed your same sentiment in this thread and others.

But just make sure you're not compromising your core-beliefs for any other reasons, else you're no better than those I am talking about.

If I don't put the P on a pedestal what the hell makes you think I'm going to put the gays on a pedestal?

Like I said before, they are people just like you and me.
There is no scientific fact stating that gays love harder than the straights.

Read up, I said from personal experience :wink:

Straight dudes from my experience can learn a thing or two about real commitment from the gay dudes I've come accross, never said t was scientifically proven.

If I don't put the P on a pedestal what the hell makes you think I'm going to put the gays on a pedestal?

Like I said before, they are people just like you and me.
There is no scientific fact stating that gays love harder than the straights.
That is what I was getting at with his statement. Which is why I asked him for ACTUAL behaviors.

Men cheat on women.

Men cheat on men.

So what if you don't see it, that isn't enough for you to say, "I don't see the infidelity." Well you don't see all infidelity in men/women relationships either.

His "personal experience" card is his cop-out

Last edited:
:lol:  None.

That is a common thing on here.

"The same dudes that said X are the same dudes that said Y and are complaining about Z."

RARELY are those people the SAME people

:lol: Yeah okay DC.

Religious folks never pick and choose which lines to blur when it's convenient to their situation.

Especially not on NT.

Last edited:
:lol:  None.

That is a common thing on here.

"The same dudes that said X are the same dudes that said Y and are complaining about Z."

RARELY are those people the SAME people

We all know your MO bro, you ask for **** just to stirr the pot, providing a list of names won't do **** because chances are you wont even address it and say, "you are right" just how I clearly explained what I meant by "love harder" gave you an answer you can't challenge so you just ignore it....you be on some clown steeze DC :lol:

Last edited:
We all know your MO bro, you ask for **** just to stirr the pot, providing a list of names won't do **** because chances are you wont even address it and say, "you are right" just how I clearly explained what I meant by "love harder" gave you an answer you can't challenge so you just ignore it....you be on some clown steeze DC :lol:

he relishes the contrarian role, consummate instigator b. :lol:

laugh.gif
Yeah okay DC.

Religious folks never pick and choose which lines to blur when it's convenient to their situation.

Especially not on NT.
Nah. I am saying that there aren't any people that fit ALL of the things you are calling out.

There is no

Bible Thumpers

That Cheat on Their Girls (explicitly on NT)

That are bashing gays.

There might be people that do 2/3 or 1/3

But nobody is 3/3

We all know your MO bro, you ask for **** just to stirr the pot, providing a list of names won't do **** because chances are you wont even address it and say, "you are right" just how I clearly explained what I meant by "love harder" gave you an answer you can't challenge so you just ignore it....you be on some clown steeze DC
laugh.gif
Honestly, I ignored your, "Gays love harder" logic because it was ignorant as hell and you have NO evidence other than, "None of my gay friends have outwardly told me they cheated on their mates."

But of course, it is base don "Your personal Experience."

Right

That is what I was getting at with his statement. Which is why I asked him for ACTUAL behaviors.

Men cheat on women.

Men cheat on men.

So what if you don't see it, that isn't enough for you to say, "I don't see the infidelity." Well you don't see all infidelity in men/women relationships either.

His "personal experience" card is his cop-out

Is not a cop out, is my reality :lol:

I know plenty PLENTY of dudes who easily cheat on their women...my own friends do it...they think I'm weird because I don't participate in their infidelity outings, I'm not saying I don't look at other women...hell I admire them in front of my wife, we admire them together....but I don't get down with the whole cheat squad....I can easily relate to my gay friends when it comes to that sentiment, not so much my straight ones.

Nah. I am saying that there aren't any people that fit ALL of the things you are calling out.

There is no

Bible Thumpers
That Cheat on Their Girls (explicitly on NT)
That are bashing gays.

There might be people that do 2/3 or 1/3

But nobody is 3/3

:rofl: Alright b.

I'm not even saying they're overtly pious, they're situationally pious. That's the difference b. I agree those that are truly religious on NT are unlikely to be "3 of 3" but there are those who love playing pious when it serves them.

Oh two guys adopting a child and enjoying a can of Campbell's [emoji]174[/emoji] Tomato Soup with the kid? WHAT KIND OF MESSAGE ARE THEY SENDING THE KIDS!!? CLEARLY THE DEVILS WORK!!!

Oh, a lil boy playing with a Barbie? WHAT KIND OF MESSAGE ARE THEY SENDING MY KIDS!?!! GOD DISAPPROVES!!!

Oh, wifey been meh in bed? **** it, polygamy is natural B, because #science. Waitwut?

Last edited:

he relishes the contrarian role, consummate instigator b. :lol:

He's right though.
Steezy is over here talking like the gays have a superior ability to love.
Talkin bout "My experience"...

Yous a damn lie.
Either that or you need better straight friends papa.
[emoji]128064[/emoji]

Honestly, I ignored your, "Gays love harder" logic because it was ignorant as hell and you have NO evidence other than, "None of my gay friends have outwardly told me they cheated on their mates."

But of course, it is base don "Your personal Experience."

Right

Lmaooooooooo none of my straight friends have called me either to tell me they cheated, their actions when we are out are evident.

You instigate just to feed the fire, is soooooo blatant fam.

He's right though.
Steezy is over here talking like the gays have a superior ability to love.
Talkin bout "My experience"...

Yous a damn lie.
Either that or you need better straight friends papa.
[emoji]128064[/emoji]

Bruh....serious LEGIT question and you are one of my personal straight friends, have you ever cheated, YES or NO in your adult life.

Lmaooooooooo none of my straight friends have called me either to tell me they cheated, their actions when we are out are evident.

You instigate just to feed the fire, is soooooo blatant fam.
Call me an instigator to take the focus away from your ignorant statement of, "Gays love harder."

Nice tactic. 

Yeah, you keep talking about what "a black person would do" and acting like racism is overstated.. that'll dig you out of it.  
eyes.gif

Bottom line is you straight up said, "I'm willing to bet the most intolerant NTers of homosexuality in this thread are black themselves...." and that  statement predicated in nothing more than bias and stereotype.  It has no basis in fact.  

It's one thing to say "listen, I think it's fair to say that almost none of us would be welcome on Stormfront.  Most of us should at least have SOME experience being on the other side of this, and that should inform how we look at this issue even if it doesn't personally impact us."  You didn't do that.  

Instead, you took a shot that implied that there's some sort of Black propensity for hypocrisy on this issue.  That's garbage and you ought to apologize for it.  The truth of the matter is that aside from a few people who've posted pictures or self-identified, you're making a BIG assumption about everyone else - and it's a negative, prejudiced assumption at that.  People are right to call you on it, because what is that if NOT indicative of some negative racial bias?  If that doesn't represent you, you should be the first to apologize.  Instead, you're just making things even worse by talking nonsense about how "it's not always about ya" when YOU clearly made a negative statement about Black NTers.  

To say that's counterproductive is a huge understatement.  Check yourself or check out.  

Yeah, you keep talking about what "a black person would do" and acting like racism is overstated.. that'll dig you out of it.  :rolleyes

Bottom line is you straight up said, "I'm willing to bet the most intolerant NTers of homosexuality in this thread are black themselves...." and that statement predicated in nothing more than bias and stereotype.  It has no basis in fact.  

It's one thing to say "listen, I think it's fair to say that almost none of us would be welcome on Stormfront.  Most of us should at least have SOME experience being on the other side of this, and that should inform how we look at this issue even if it doesn't personally impact us."  You didn't do that.  

Instead, you took a shot that implied that there's some sort of Black propensity for hypocrisy on this issue.  That's garbage and you ought to apologize for it.  The truth of the matter is that aside from a few people who've posted pictures or self-identified, you're making a BIG assumption about everyone else - and it's a negative, prejudiced assumption at that.  People are right to call you on it, because what is that if NOT indicative of some negative racial bias?  If that doesn't represent you, you should be the first to apologize.  Instead, you're just making things even worse by talking nonsense about how "it's not always about ya" when YOU clearly made a negative statement about Black NTers.  

To say that's counterproductive is a huge understatement.  Check yourself or check out.  

You right, I stereotyped and I shouldn't....often times I trip on my words trying to get my point across.

[thread="640352"]
A black person would be the one to assume it's a jab at black dudes....is not always about ya man....

[/thread]
Yeah, you keep talking about what "a black person would do" and acting like racism is overstated.. that'll dig you out of it.  :rolleyes

Bottom line is you straight up said, "I'm willing to bet the most intolerant NTers of homosexuality in this thread are black themselves...." and that statement predicated in nothing more than bias and stereotype.  It has no basis in fact.  

View media item 1810748

I said it from the jump, is MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, that gays I know love harder than the straight men and women I know.

I said it from the jump, is MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, that gays I know love harder than the straight men and women I know.
You made a GENERALIZED statement and covered it up with, "From my experience."

Let's try other generalizations and see if, "From my experience" makes it any less ignorant.

From my experience, blacks are way less educated that whites.

From my experience, women are way less intelligent than men.

From my experience, vegans are way more emotional than meat eaters.

Saying, From my experience, doesn't make to any less ignorant or accurate. 

And then you keep saying, straight men should take pointers from gay men, AS IF, gay men and straight men both aren't MEN.

But wait....you consider my life a fairy tale, WORD BY WORD....something you've said plenty times, as a straight man, you consider what I have with my wife fictional, unrealistic....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom