UPDATE 1/12 Campbell's soup drops same sex couple + son commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steezy outchea swerving harder than a drunk Formula One driver that is high on angel dust, having a seizure, and hitting the dab while his hands are still on the steering wheel.

Last edited:
Steezy outchea swerving harder than a drunk Formula One driver that is high on angel dust, having a seizure, and hitting the dab while his hands are still on the steering wheel.

Exactly the type Of reply I expected from you, carry on bro....

"I can't come up with a legit rebuttal, so Ima dumb it down and make a funny"

Your MO is as clear as DCs MO...your word play is A1 tho.

View media item 1810856
Lack of empathy solely based on their race.

Blanket statement about middle aged men you don't even know, basically assuming they are all responsible for the oppression of black men.

Literally your first post on that thread....swap out white for black and tell me it doesn't come off as racist?

Oh look inner city black men are dying at an alarming rate

"Failure to load dambs" this demographic is responsible for a lot of crime....

Nahhhhhh that don't sound racist AT ALL.

Bruh, I rock with some of the **** you say, I respect that you respect your lady, respect your marriage. A trait that is far too rare nowadays.

But...

**** 'em cats that tell minorities, NAMELY black folks, to pull themselves up by their bootstraps when they've been stacking the deck against folks for so long.

Those people can fall flat on their face, flatlined, and I for one wouldn't cry for those cats. Guys like Bill O'Reilly and Donald Trump cannot die fast enough. There I said it, and I don't feel at all bad.

You got one cat when confronted about racism, outright claims it doesn't exist. Outright claims white privilege does not exist. This right after Charleston, AFTER CHARLESTON B.

And the other, who took his slum lord's father's 'small' million dollar loan to get his start in the Manhattan real estate game. This cat who ***** on immigrants calling them drug dealers and rapists.

These dudes, and white men like 'em CANNOT DIE FAST ENOUGH. This country and the world as we know it would be infinitely better off w/o 'em. These cats are beyond my empathy.

You asked for an example of your racism, I have it to you....I got nothing else to say fams....now back to you DC :smile:

I hope this ***** phone die soon Jesus. Always derailing threads arguing the "oppressed" making ridiculous arguments. "Gays love harder then straight people!"... Wait in my experience. Bruh u walk around with a love gauge? U cupid? They sell love at target and u pulled up stats on who bought the most love? Like how do we even make that assumption? U just talking now.

Bruh, I rock with some of the **** you say, I respect that you respect your lady, respect your marriage. A trait that is far too rare nowadays.

But...

**** 'em cats that tell minorities, NAMELY black folks, to pull themselves up by their bootstraps when they've been stacking the deck against folks for so long.

Those people can fall flat on their face, flatlined, and I for one wouldn't cry for those cats. Guys like Bill O'Reilly and Donald Trump cannot die fast enough. There I said it, and I don't feel at all bad.

You got one cat when confronted about racism, outright claims it doesn't exist. Outright claims white privilege does not exist. This right after Charleston, AFTER CHARLESTON B.

And the other, who took his slum lord's father's 'small' million dollar loan to get his start in the Manhattan real estate game. This cat who ***** on immigrants calling them drug dealers and rapists.

These dudes, and white men like 'em CANNOT DIE FAST ENOUGH. This country and the world as we know it would be infinitely better off w/o 'em. These cats are beyond my empathy.

I'm with you! ***** those dudes....

However this rise in deaths isn't solely targeting those individuals....I'm pretty sure plenty of good men falling under that category and ya applauding their deaths as equal, it is not nice and yes IS RACIST.

I hope this ***** phone die soon Jesus. Always derailing threads arguing the "oppressed" making ridiculous arguments. "Gays love harder then straight people!"... Wait in my experience. Bruh u walk around with a love gauge? U cupid? They sell love at target and u pulled up stats on who bought the most love? Like how do we even make that assumption? U just talking now.

Ya really don't understand what a personal experience is, huh?

Past few pages: "Black people don't have room to not be accepting anybody, y'all barely getting accepted."

This is exactly why I feel like 80% of this gay acceptance is bs.

It's calculated movement not progress.

:lol: :lol:

Really famb, that is it.

-I clearly say I hope someone figures out a solution to that problem.

-And said I personally don't feel empathetic, not that I'm happy about it.

Our lawmakers through history are mostly middle aged white men, that not a stereotype, that's a fact.

Every policy that has ever hurt the black community, directly or disproportionately was voted in by a majority white, male middle aged legislature. FAX

And for that reason, I say I don't personally feel empathetic about this news.

Not that I'm celebrating it, I say I hope it stops.

But anyone is welcome to read my further statements in the thread where I acknowledge that obvious there were probably some good people who died in that bunch, and for them, I would feel sorry.

But I don't even need to get into anymore of my following comments

This alone shows you're once again reach for the sky

You literally don't even see the hypocrisy within that post alone, how you say I have a soft heart and hope they figure it out, but I really don't give a damb, they kind of deserve it....using the whole, middle aged men through history are resposible for the oppression of the black man as the backbone for your lack of empathy, as if this rise in deaths is specifically targeting those middle aged men....I told you plenty times, me and you will never see eye to eyeC I will never back down and you will never see the fallacy in your statements....well at least when I'm the one calling you out on it.

-I said I have a soft heart to preface my feelings about wanting this to stop. I'm some hearted person, I don't like bad things seeing happen to people, so I hope this trend stops.

-I never said this. You're putting words in my mouth to make me look bad.

-And the rise in deaths talked about in the thread, the article, and the news recent is focused on middle aged white men. I mean I did you even read the OP of the thread?

-Famb stop, you're just rustled because I brought up another foolish comment you made.

My lack of general sympathy ( or empathy) doesn't even come close to bigotry or racism, no matter how much you yell it, no one is buying it brah.

Label me cold bolded, fine; but a racist, man please :rolleyes

Last edited:
bruh....you keep saying the same **** lack of empathy for the demise of another group SOLELY based on their race, yes is Coldblodded and ALSO RACIST.

Now let's stop going in circles.

Past few pages: "Black people don't have room to not be accepting anybody, y'all barely getting accepted."

This is exactly why I feel like 80% of this gay acceptance is bs.

It's calculated movement not progress.
I think it's worth noting that this is literally the go-to rebuttal for every one of these discussions.

For everyone who keeps tossing the black flag out there...what's your rebuttal for white, asian, or hispanic people that don't see eye to eye with your views on lgbt/gender culture?

Is it ok if a white person does it, because they're used to it?

Or is it only "black people" who deserve to be called out?

Ya really don't understand what a personal experience is, huh?

i mean i personally know gay guys and lesbians in real life

the ones i know def seem bigger on emotions from what ive seen

but i cant say they love harder than us heterosexuals lol all im saying i have no data to back that up

bruh....you keep saying the same **** lack of empathy for the demise of another group SOLELY based on their race, yes is Coldblodded and ALSO RACIST.

Now let's stop going in circles.

It is not solely based on race, you keep trying to twist reality to fit your argument, it is because of that demographics hand in the institution white supremacy that I don't personally feel empathy about the news. Even though I hope it the stops.

But anyone is welcome to read my follow up statements where I expanded on my point.

And we're going in circles because you're the the putting words in my mouth, twisting my words just to label me a racist.

i mean i personally know gay guys and lesbians in real life

the ones i know def seem bigger on emotions from what ive seen

but i cant say they love harder than us heterosexuals lol all im saying i have no data to back that up

Bigger on emotions and upholding their relationship to a higher standard of respect than most of the hetero couples I know is what I mean that from MY perspective they love harder than us as heterosexuals....to us marriage has become a joke, the LBGT group fought for the right to marriage, a right taken for granted by heterosexuals....do you think we would have fought through protest and possibly spilled blood for this right?....highly doubt it....lol

It is not solely based on race, you keep trying to twist reality to fit your argument, it is because of that demographics hand in the institution white supremacy that I don't personally feel empathy about the news. Even though I hope it the stops.

But anyone is welcome to read my follow up statements where I expanded on my point.

And we're going in circles because you're the the putting words in my mouth, twisting my words just to label me a racist.

I legit screen capped your post....talmbout putting words in your mouth....AIGHHT.....whatever suits you bro.

I'm with you! ***** those dudes....

However this rise in deaths isn't solely targeting those individuals....I'm pretty sure plenty of good men falling under that category and ya applauding their deaths as equal, it is not nice and yes IS RACIST.

Aye bruh, I mean sometimes the truth hurt. Rusty is right, there is a certain demographic that would love nothing more than to see that systematic oppression continues being stat quo.

They've got a vested interest in seeing that white supremacy prospers, and they directly lobby to see unjust policies remain.

**** 'em.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
How many gay people do u know personally to make that assumption? How many straight people? How do we measure how hard they love? Ask? Years in relationship? I don't get it

I legit screen capped your post....talmbout putting words in your mouth....AIGHHT.....whatever suits you bro.

Can you read, where do I say they kind of deserve it, I don't even imply it because the white supremacy thing as explain my lack of sympathy?

You're just making yourself look silly famb

Last edited:
Aye bruh, I mean sometimes the truth hurt. Rusty is right, there is a certain demographic that would love nothing more than to see that systematic oppression continues being stat quo.

They've got a vested interest in seeing that white supremacy prospers, and they directly lobby to see unjust policies remain.

**** 'em.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I never disagreed with that, not even in that thread....I'm not for those people....

But that study wasn't specific to those people...

How many gay people do u know personally to make that assumption? How many straight people? How do we measure how hard they love? Ask? Years in relationship? I don't get it

They have machines for it. Like the joints that read the force of a boxers punch. It's just like those but with love instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom