*UPDATE 6/27/15*.......Legend of Korra OFFICIAL THREAD..........MIGHT BE GETTING A NEW AIRBENDER SER

Genius,

Everything is flipped on its head this time around. Where ever Aang went he got love because he was the Avatar, but in the present the civilians scoff at Korra. I just saw all the eps at once so theres a lot i want to type out but I'll ponder my thoughts for now. In this post the important  topics will be touched.

You-Are-WILDIN' if you don't like pro bending, that %+% is so ill! (^_^)

Propaganda and it's effects are lightly touched on here but you can see it with the anti bending movement.

Spoiler Alert: Amon's Face.....if you have seen every episode aired up until this point, you've already seen his face..
Spoiler [+]
You sure you want to know?You really sure? Okay...
Spoiler [+]
tumblr_m38zqhocsY1rozvtbo1_1280.jpg
Let the constructive, fact based arguments commence....

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

There was a rumored leak saying that a pic of Amon's face is running around. Find it please. and yea I miss Sokka too

roll.gif

That reminds me.
8a135d0cef08613eabca8c8c69a892d3afa43d6.gif

i wanted to see how those champs play to see what was the hype about...
but when korra and the others were talking in the locker room there was nothing but *beep, beep, beep* going on i was like
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

Guise, I figured it out, Korra must be Aang reincarnated 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Is nobody else feindin to see Korra in the Avatar state?? eyes glowin and isshshhhh
pimp.gif

P.s. Why doesnt Korra have the arrow on he head? I originally thought it was an "avatar thing" in the first series,

but other air benders have it ( Aangs son).. But not all air benders. Anybody know??

Loved the original Avatar so much so I had to check this out. Just caught up today and I am very impressed, all the episodes have been great so far.

Originally Posted by Kareem the Dream

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Is nobody else feindin to see Korra in the Avatar state?? eyes glowin and isshshhhh
pimp.gif

P.s. Why doesnt Korra have the arrow on he head? I originally thought it was an "avatar thing" in the first series,

but other air benders have it ( Aangs son).. But not all air benders. Anybody know??
because the arrows are tattoos to signify that you are a master airbender

Great episode once again.  This show is seriously flawless so far.  Equal quality as the first season but a bit more mature which is nice.

- I wanted to see Tanzin fight, I bet he's a savage.
- The whole Korra and BeiFong fight scene was crazy.  Korra got mad style while fighting compared to Aang.  + her main used is fire.
- And my dude Pabu came in the clutch.

Can you blame me for liking Amon?

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

pimp.gif

eek.gif

You trollin right?
eek.gif

If serious, a whole television series flew over his head
roll.gif
I'm not sure how ya'll thought I was serious, they mention that she's the Avatar in the beginning of each episode
laugh.gif
.  But real talk I just watched the entire old series it was so
pimp.gif
, It helps to get the fresh backstory on all the old characters. I didnt know aang named one of his sons after Bumi lol
laugh.gif

edit: smooth episode, I like the direction this series is going

Episide was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Got to see a little flash of what Tenzin can do, was pretty cool. I wanted to see Asami join The Equalists just for a change of pace but knew she wasn't going too.
I kinda do want the creators to explain why Korra chooses to primarily use fire bending. I'm hoping for an answer besides it being the most powerful one IDK.

Back
Top Bottom