[Update] Lorenzen Wright Found Dead...

I skimmed over the article because I didn't have very much time to read it, but I know it has something to do with his ex-girlfriend, a barbershop, and then suddenly falling off the face of the Earth basically...

I really hope there's not a bad end to this story.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Sad story about him missing and also how he lost 55 million in earnings....

smh.gif

http://www.myeyewitnessne...Ygr5N_kmJbROVv1_apQ.cspx

MEMPHIS, TN – It’s been a week since former Memphis Grizzlies standout Lorenzen Wright disappeared, and now his ex-wife is praying for answers. Sherra Wright told me that at first, she believed her ex-husband had simply taken a vacation, but as the days tick by she's not so sure anymore. She was too distraught to talk on camera Monday afternoon, but plenty of family and friends have been talking to police.

"Our police have talked to about 100 people that are closely associated with him,

MEMPHIS, TN – It’s been a week since former Memphis Grizzlies standout Lorenzen Wright disappeared, and now his ex-wife is praying for answers. Sherra Wright told me that at first, she believed her ex-husband had simply taken a vacation, but as the days tick by she's not so sure anymore. She was too distraught to talk on camera Monday afternoon, but plenty of family and friends have been talking to police.

"Our police have talked to about 100 people that are closely associated with him,

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by JinKazama

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

They never found Bison Dele right?
smh.gif

naw. there was some shady stuff that happened with him and his bro if i remember correctly

Yep they sailed out to sea on their boat and only the brother came back.  Once the feds got on his trail he committed suicide.

Whoa, I didn't know about this. Shady @$% brother. So no one knows why? 
I read up on this about Lorenzen the other day. Hope dude is ok...

Originally Posted by JinKazama

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

They never found Bison Dele right?
smh.gif

naw. there was some shady stuff that happened with him and his bro if i remember correctly

Yep they sailed out to sea on their boat and only the brother came back.  Once the feds got on his trail he committed suicide.

Whoa, I didn't know about this. Shady @$% brother. So no one knows why? 
I read up on this about Lorenzen the other day. Hope dude is ok...

Body found in southeast Memphis; no confirmation if victim is Lorenzen Wright

Police are en route to a wooded area at Hacks Cross and Winchester in southeast Memphis where a body has been found.

Officers can't yet confirm the identity of the victim, but two police sources say they are investigating whether it may be the body of missing basketball star Lorenzen Wright. Police sources have confirmed they are investigating a 911 hangup call from Wright's cellphone left Monday morning - the day he disappeared.

Wright likely had a lot of cash on him when he was last seen leaving his ex-wife’s Collierville home, fueling concerns he may be the victim of foul play, according to a Collierville police report released today.

Wright, a former NBA standout who once played for the Memphis Grizzlies, recently flew in from Atlanta to Memphis to visit friends and his six children, friends said. He was scheduled to catch a ride back to the Atlanta area July 19 with a buddy with his six kids in tow. He was last seen in the wee hours of that morning, at about 2 a.m., leaving his ex-wife’s Whisperwood Drive home, but his former wife, Sherra Robinson Wright, 39, told police she doesn’t know who he left with or what type of car they were in, according to the missing person’s report.

Police say the investigation is ongoing.
Source

frown.gif

Body found in southeast Memphis; no confirmation if victim is Lorenzen Wright

Police are en route to a wooded area at Hacks Cross and Winchester in southeast Memphis where a body has been found.

Officers can't yet confirm the identity of the victim, but two police sources say they are investigating whether it may be the body of missing basketball star Lorenzen Wright. Police sources have confirmed they are investigating a 911 hangup call from Wright's cellphone left Monday morning - the day he disappeared.

Wright likely had a lot of cash on him when he was last seen leaving his ex-wife’s Collierville home, fueling concerns he may be the victim of foul play, according to a Collierville police report released today.

Wright, a former NBA standout who once played for the Memphis Grizzlies, recently flew in from Atlanta to Memphis to visit friends and his six children, friends said. He was scheduled to catch a ride back to the Atlanta area July 19 with a buddy with his six kids in tow. He was last seen in the wee hours of that morning, at about 2 a.m., leaving his ex-wife’s Whisperwood Drive home, but his former wife, Sherra Robinson Wright, 39, told police she doesn’t know who he left with or what type of car they were in, according to the missing person’s report.

Police say the investigation is ongoing.
Source

frown.gif

dang looks like it might be true....and suicide at that

MEMPHIS, TN – Memphis police are investigating the body of a man who was found in Southeast Memphis and a source tells Eyewitness News that is Lorenzen Wright.

According to sources, the body was found in the wooded area of Hacks Cross and Winchester Road. It appears, sources say he had been shot and it may be self inflected.

Stay with myEyewitnessNews.com for more on this developing situation.

http://www.myeyewitnessne...kdqqd7UOSIrzrER_jRQ.cspx

Back
Top Bottom