*UPDATE Mar. 22nd* INFO: ALL 11 Countdown Packs Colorways confirmed & XX3

Dear God,

I know I dont ask for much but PLEASE make jb produce MILLIONS of any kind of xi and xii package. Thank you.
TEAM corNhuskers​

wow...white/red xii's and spacejams. Please make this a GR. I need both those shoes!!
They call me hadoken because i'm down right, fierce

^ not goin to happen lol more like 300,000 lol cuz they kno everybody wants this pack lol

White/Red XII & SpaceJam XI

im definitely coppin
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE CHAPTER

$310 confirmed ight, thanks JM you always come through for us. Going to put the money away right now. And I can't waight to see the CP3 shoe. Hope its better than melos
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​
Quote:
we good. do not do it zeke. Curry, Q, and Miles...they're just going to throw up gang signs all day

white/red XII and space jams XI i have them already but we will see how it turns out
WhErE my SaLvAdOrIaNs At ?!?!?!?

310$ is straight with me. I would have no problem spending 155$ on a pair of XIs, XIIs, or XIIIs if the opprotunity came about. I guess for the XIII and X package I'll just consider it spending 210 on XIIIs and 100 on X's :smile:
smile.gif

MINNESOTATWINS2006 AL Central Division Champions

its gonna be a expensive year!!!!

CHICAGO BULLS​

THE DYNASTY
1991,1992,1993,1996,1997,1998​

the xi and xii pack is mos def

and so is the x and xiii package... xiii are my favs, not a true fan of the x but the shadows are still nice

hopefully all the packs are GR... this will be better for the consumer and the brand :wink:
wink.gif
"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

I will say as of now the CP3 shoe is not good looking. But the Catalog Pic. I saw looked something like a box with a sole so...
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

oh man... I def need the White/Red XIIs (on of my fav Js, colorway wise and looks) and pretty much any XI mids (the only Js along with the VIs missing in the collection)

310 aint bad... not gunna OD wit Js next yr... jus gettin the ones that I need

SJ XI's and White/Red XII's seem too good to be true. That would be hands down the best package.
Looking for DTRT III, Melo II, and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

so is the XI and XII the second package releasing ?

TEAM YOU'RE NOT SMASHING
"It was all a dream, go clean yourself up."
DOLPHINS GATORS HEAT HURRICANES

Wow... good news I just sold my Space Jams and I am pickin up some og white/red 12's cheap .... Shoe game is lookin right for 08.... gotta get my $ right
NikeTalk Ref's - ACGrizzy, R T 22, Twobig4u247 - x 2, Tostada, eaglebball1499, AIR Zoom Bender, BeltwayBoy, JuMp MaSter J, abernja, IROCKMIKES23, fersnash, Shawn01, True Greatness, My Idol 23 4Life, Kayzee116, kakashijounin, 2V3 2 MAMA N 4, nyczyoungn x 2, pactiger03, justo27, NiceFro69, richie4dayz, kicksremix2o6, Agent0024, ucdavisaggie8531, onetostockonetorock

Quote:
Black/Shadow Grey-Red Jordan X and White/Black XIII

White/Red XII & SpaceJam XI
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
:D
happy.gif

Quote:
Please JB none of this 23 select store things on these packages

yes please JB.....pllleeaasseee JB im beggin you....PLEASE
Quote:
hopefully all the packs are GR...

yeah hopefully...

Quote:
this will be better for the consumer and the brand

^^^^COOOOOOO-------SIIGGGNNN

THANK"Z AGAIN jmadidas2001 & BABY J
IS THE JUICE?
WORTH THE SQUEEZE BRAH??

if i get the package xi/xii package.. i'll sell off the xii's...
For Sale 8-8.5:05 Halloween AF1 (8)

Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

Back
Top Bottom