*UPDATE Mar. 22nd* INFO: ALL 11 Countdown Packs Colorways confirmed & XX3

He just said they were GR but on page 31 someone says it will be GR but don't exspext the quanities to be crazy and on the best chain stores will bet them or somethin along the lines of that and they won't be in south dokota haha no I don't live there but hey gr should be released everywhere a jb account is.
"You might Ohsnapps88 for some cement 3's."​
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

He just said they were GR but on page 31 someone says it will be GR but don't exspext the quanities to be crazy and on the best chain stores will bet them or somethin along the lines of that and they won't be in south dokota haha no I don't live there but hey gr should be released everywhere a jb account is. Or that gets retroes all the time
Team SK3

JM-
Lets say a store received 40 packs of the DMP. Should I expect them to receive the same amount of 10s/13s or more/less.
Team SK3
Quote:
we good. do not do it zeke. Curry, Q, and Miles...they're just going to throw up gang signs all day

i really have mixed feelings about all these packages being released.......its nice that they are re-releasing og colors witch are the best colors but last time i checked the dmp's were 300 bucks....jb is really gonna be breaking our pockets if those packages are gonna run that high.....and what if the price varies depending on which shoes are released in each package.....i kinda like the whole 23 theme with it but some of the packages i'll probably only want one of the shoes...(VI's and XVII) obviously the VI's......and will they still just be releasing regular retros that are not in packages....i really dont know about this one........but i am looking foward to next year

That is good that they are GR.

It is going to be crazy.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

@#%$ I really hate this it's going to be hard to chose one pack. :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
TEAM
UNCIRCUMSIZED

this is something thats gets more and more exciting with each and every day passin, YEE YEE

wait.....so theres not going to be regular retros releasing? as far as just one shoe....ex. the III's this year
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Frank Gore 4 MVP​
T.e.A.m XBOX 360

so there are not gonna be any other retros releasing, that will make it more difficult to obtain these packages, cause everyone will be saving money for them

:smh:
smh.gif

TEAM YOU'RE NOT SMASHING
"It was all a dream, go clean yourself up."
DOLPHINS GATORS HEAT HURRICANES

Quote:
BabyJordan0312: White/Red XII & SpaceJam XI

I want the money the women the fortune and fame... That means I end up burning in hell scorching from flames

TEAM LIL WAYNE IS STRAIGHT UP TRASH​

If the packs are being called Countdown Packs, what is being counted down?

10s and 13s in January, then 23s in Feb, then 9s and 14 in March. What/where is the countdown?

So lets say my PX(millitary store) got the bmp's(175), they'll get theese packs right?
Team SK3

Oh I'm in fort sam, tx in san antonio, tx. Basicly san antonio.
Team SK3

I'll probably be splitting these packs...
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​

Back
Top Bottom