UPDATE NT WINNER -Win $25 Nike.com gift card and other stuff - support my new business

Hey NT - Just opened my own insurance agency in June and trying to expand. I'm giving away free stuff. 
First up is a $25 Nike.com gift card which will be emailed to one winner.

Drawing ends 8/12/11 (FRI) 11:59 PST. Open to anyone on NT and anyone that you tell about.

I'm starting with NT, so chances are good that you might win something.

Just like my business page - http://www.facebook.com/SBAYLAINSURANCE

Also, if you have any insurance questions/needs (auto, home, renters, condo, life), let me know. I'm here to help. I'm licensed in CA, but I can try to answer your general questions if you live out of state (pm or email my work).

Thanks NT. Appreciate the support. 

Thanks everyone.
btw...go to traffic school if you are eligible, never just pay the ticket and leave it at that. 1 pt and your rates will skyrocket, esp if you are a male and under 25.

-if you have a loan on your car - most loan companies will require you to have collision/comprehensive since they still have a financial interest on the vehicle, so that's why insurance can be pricey

especially if you are young, have a new car, and have your own policy.

-best course/advice to pay low insurance is to buy a used, older model car with liability only.

-being on your parent's policy will usually help you pay lower insurance.

just liked it. Hope I win so I can get that Nike +.

More importantly good luck with your business.

liked
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Thanks everyone.
btw...go to traffic school if you are eligible, never just pay the ticket and leave it at that. 1 pt and your rates will skyrocket, esp if you are a male and under 25.
Truth.
do it online, $25

Originally Posted by y2kingsfan

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Thanks everyone.
Truth.
do it online, $25

had some older guy come in. been driving in another country for 2 decades. came to this country two years ago and apparently has a tough time following us traffic laws. anyways he just paid his tickets and no one told him to attend traffic school. so basically he's trying to make a better life here but ends up paying high insurance because he has so many points. oh yeah don't get a DUI, that's another setback in your pockets.
two more tips -

#1 if you are single and only have one car - add rental car coverage. It's worth it. It will give you a rental car(up to a certain amount $$ per day) when your car is undriveable/in the shop for a claim. ONLY FOR A CLAIM/ACCIDENT.

if you don't have that coverage, you can borrow a car from a friend/relative but there's a good chance you will be inconveniencing yourself and others by setting up arrangements to borrow a car.

#2 of course if it's the other sides fault, you don't have to pay for anything(bodily injury/damage to your car/rental car). the other insurance takes care of everything. keep in mind that some insurance companies/claims will not pay out/not that simple/disputes as to who's fault, so having rental car coverage for yourself will alleviate any problems that may arise for your own transportation.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Liked

Win or not, good to see NTers doing well
pimp.gif

Good thing about insurance is that everyone needs it. Downside it that it has become more competitive, especially with online companies and "price sensitive" consumers.
trying to do better for myself/my family/my future, but trying to help people too. thanks everyone again.

Back
Top Bottom