UPDATE******** Premium Dunk ID BACK UP!! 5/31 new links!

nikeid gift cards do not work with this page. I was on the phone with them for an hour and a half and they were like "we didn't even know this page exsisted."

Quote:
dont' worry guys they should be back up, the invalid product thing has happened before & they were put back up a day later.
Code:
   niketalker since 2000 A.K.A XxcrispyxX.......TOP SECRET>>>>>>>>coming soon............onesikwrx2002@yahoo.com

WHAT THE HELL!???! did nike screw up... I couldnt see them going through the trouble to throw these on id for only 3-4 days.... they never even got it on the sport culture section of id... what do you guys think?
a) Mistake, will be back up or...
b) We slept

Quote:
WHAT THE HELL!???! did nike screw up... I couldnt see them going through the trouble to throw these on id for only 3-4 days.... they never even got it on the sport culture section of id... what do you guys think?

ask the original poster where he got his links from.....
<TEAM EMPTY SIG>

im not sure if i follow... i just found the shoes from reading and searching dunk in the nike store... do you mean ask where he heard about it from...

If it was a mistake than it looks like they're honoring the orders. I got my confrimation e-mail and they've already charged my card. Just waiting on the shipping confirmation.

I talked to an ID rep via online chat. He said if they're up than they're fair game as far as deisgn and purchase is concerned.
----------Sig. start----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

Also, for those of you that ordered your premium ID's off NDC. He said that they are having problems with the "See Your Deisgn" link in the order confirmation. He went on tho say that there is no current fix for it. So, hopefully your custom text (for Highs) was spelled correctly.

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

nice, but the options still lacking, hope we get some more colors in about a month and then ill ID my pair

Quote:
anyone have a current link?
Code:
   niketalker since 2000 A.K.A XxcrispyxX.......TOP SECRET>>>>>>>>coming soon............onesikwrx2002@yahoo.com

All backdoor links have been found by Nike and laid to rest. Until further notice, they're not available for design and purchase.

Good news to those that did get in on them. I got my shipping confirmation for my ID Highs. Can't wait.

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

For those of you who were able to place an order before the dunks were taken off the website and still have the NikeiD Order Receipt that was emailed to you, you can go back in to see your design, change the design to make another pair and still add it to your cart. I just tried it with my receipt and it worked...although my orders were just for the lows and now want to make hi's and can't >:
mad.gif

i still have the links open on my desktop. however, i do not know if they still work or will "Add to cart". i'm afraid to press it since i know i cannot cancel and go back.... so if anyone closes my brwosers, i;m screwed
...no really.

Quote:
For those of you who were able to place an order before the dunks were taken off the website and still have the NikeiD Order Receipt that was emailed to you, you can go back in to see your design, change the design to make another pair and still add it to your cart. I just tried it with my receipt and it worked...although my orders were just for the lows and now want to make hi's and can't
----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

anybody get their shipping confirmations? i ordered on may 8th, and no confirmation for shipping has arrived. any feedback would be more than helpful.

^^^yeah, ordered on 5/2, got my confirm. on 5/14. scheduled to arrive on 5/21. these are the Hi tops

thing is i'm gonna be on vacation and won't be able to check 'em out until i get back on the 27th. >:
mad.gif

Just got these...The red pair is inspired by the pair that Peter Parker is wearing in the first Spider-Man Movie...

254299092.jpg
BROWNPINK ICE CREAMS Size 10.5, 11, 11.5....$1,200

Back
Top Bottom