*UPDATE* SOME DUDE IS ON 2DOPEBOYS.COM AND ALL THESE BLOGS TAKING CREDIT FOR MY **$% ...

#%% is this #*##. This is an UNFINISHED version of a track I DID, that's ME singing the #*## isn't even on beat and in the final i changed the lyrics.
Dude has this track all over these blogs playing my #*##. wat the #$#% do i do I'm pissed as hell.

http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2011/02/17/esso-tonight-rmx/

I've posted my #*## here before, this is a track seven the producer did, and this version I did in COLLEGE last year. The final version I just finished.

UPDATE:

Another artist, Johnny Angel, was the originator of leaking my track. This dude has been posting my +!%% ALL over the net saying I'm Bruno Mars.

Google Bruno Mars ft. Johnny Angel - Tonight on Google and theres like 50 pages of lyrics sites, youtube sites, blog entries, etc.

And i HAVE it copyrighted, im not on ascap though ... I just don't know what steps to take at this pt.

#%% is this #*##. This is an UNFINISHED version of a track I DID, that's ME singing the #*## isn't even on beat and in the final i changed the lyrics.
Dude has this track all over these blogs playing my #*##. wat the #$#% do i do I'm pissed as hell.

http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2011/02/17/esso-tonight-rmx/

I've posted my #*## here before, this is a track seven the producer did, and this version I did in COLLEGE last year. The final version I just finished.

UPDATE:

Another artist, Johnny Angel, was the originator of leaking my track. This dude has been posting my +!%% ALL over the net saying I'm Bruno Mars.

Google Bruno Mars ft. Johnny Angel - Tonight on Google and theres like 50 pages of lyrics sites, youtube sites, blog entries, etc.

And i HAVE it copyrighted, im not on ascap though ... I just don't know what steps to take at this pt.

30t6p3b.gif
 C'Mon NT yal are better than this.

EDIT ehh maybe this isnt someone from NT
nerd.gif

this isn't NT, I didnt send this track to anyone on NT and you guys wouldnt do this to me. Anyone that can help out or got some advice as to what to do please do.
This %+@# is so messed up. I've worked my #@@ off on all these tracks and this one was set to go to a warner music artist. 

this isn't NT, I didnt send this track to anyone on NT and you guys wouldnt do this to me. Anyone that can help out or got some advice as to what to do please do.
This %+@# is so messed up. I've worked my #@@ off on all these tracks and this one was set to go to a warner music artist. 

ain't dudes on 2dopeboyz.com known to take stuff ffrom people and don't give credit where it's due?

ain't dudes on 2dopeboyz.com known to take stuff ffrom people and don't give credit where it's due?

This song is really good. I refuse to download it from 2DBZ because of your situation but whenever you straighten that out can you give me your copy...

This song is really good. I refuse to download it from 2DBZ because of your situation but whenever you straighten that out can you give me your copy...

Back
Top Bottom